Breaking Bad Season 4

taviow

Tank
Reaction score
Season 4 of our favorite show has been delayed a few months.

Instead of returning in March as it was supposed to, it's returning in July next year, airing alongside Mad Men. No idea why that happened.

Sucks for us.

That does suck. Didn't know it was planning on coming back that fast though so I can't say I'm disappointed.

Shit****s. There's only been three seasons but I feel like I've been watching Breaking Bad for five years. The writer's strike axing the second half of the first season was bad enough.

Taviow got me to start watching this (Finished Season 1 today) and I'm absolutely loving it.

You guys know me so well and introduce me to things I like. Let's get married.

At least this gives me time to catch back up on it, only halfway through the second season.

:p

Buh, I had forgotten that it was delayed and so I have now experienced frustration and displeasure twice on account of this thread. Breaking Bad really is the best show on television right now though.

I remember back when I was pretty much the only person posting about Breaking Bad... when it first came out. I was all alone in my thread for the most part.

I may not have posted but I've been watching it on TV since the first episode :p I remember getting super irritated when they cut the first season short due to the writer's strike. I was excited about it before it even aired because I saw commercials for it and I was like SCHOOLTEACHER MAKING METH = **** YEAH, particularly because around that time I was still really into Weeds. I feel like the show got almost no attention for the first season (and even for some of the second), for the longest time I was the only person I knew in real life that watched it or even had any particular conception of what it was.

I may not have posted but I've been watching it on TV since the first episode :p I remember getting super irritated when they cut the first season short due to the writer's strike. I was excited about it before it even aired because I saw commercials for it and I was like SCHOOLTEACHER MAKING METH = **** YEAH, particularly because around that time I was still really into Weeds. I feel like the show got almost no attention for the first season (and even for some of the second), for the longest time I was the only person I knew in real life that watched it or even had any particular conception of what it was.

This is true. You posted in that thread and said that it was delicious.

I am enjoying the ever-living shit out of this. I'm not sure I'd agree that it's the best thing on Television, even with LOST over, because I think I still prefer Dexter overall (Oh, and Sons of Anarchy), but this is still an excellent show.

This is like that girl you love who is overseas. Yeah, you miss her, but you know that one day she will be back in your arms and you will be McLovin it.

I am okay with this. The deprivation should only make the reunion that much better.

What a weird post.

A whole year? ****!

Oh well, the new season of Dexter is almost here.

Always glad to introduce people to excellent shows.

I also tried to make another friend of mine watch it, but he finished S1 and gave up because "it is too slow" :|

Sadface :(

But Dexter is coming in two months, so that's good.

God I love it.

I remember the trailers here making it look like a comedy show. So that's what I went in with. For like, 2 episodes I thought that it was. Then I was like, this ain't a comedy!

Nah but seriously, those trailers where stupid.

God I love it.

I remember the trailers here making it look like a comedy show. So that's what I went in with. For like, 2 episodes I thought that it was. Then I was like, this ain't a comedy!

Nah but seriously, those trailers where stupid.

:eek:

Find those trailers!

This isn't it... but god damn is this hilarious.

DISCLAIMER: CONTAINS SPOILERS. DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ALL OF THE EPISODES IN ALL SEASONS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtZpo89mmJo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH8Wke4RfQk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09xwj7L7-Z0

It was basicly scenes from the first episode where he runs around without pants. I'll see if I can find them. It's been a while since they aired.

But let's just say those trailers did not properly portray the awesomeness that is Breaking bad.

Just warning Yorick there's spoilers in those videos, only watch if you're caught up.

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that. Sorry. Edited my original post.

Hey guys. I'm updating the thread to let you know that, if AMC had maintained the show on schedule, Season 4 would be premiering next month, and there's a chance we'd even have a trailer by now!

You ass. I only glanced at the thread title and immediately FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!'d because I thought it had been delayed EVEN MORE. God I can't wait for July.

crashing a breaking bad thread again to say HOLY **** THOSE FIRST TWO EPISODES OF SEASON 2 HUH? and then i'm outta here again

DING

You're still not done with it? wtf...

You ass. I only glanced at the thread title and immediately FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!'d because I thought it had been delayed EVEN MORE. God I can't wait for July.

Also speaking of delaying, it seems The Walking Dead is the only AMC show that's not getting delayed this year. You heard what happened with the fifth season of Mad Men?

It should have been airing alongside the fourth season of Breaking Bad but it's not even green lighted yet. What a disaster.

You're still not done with it? wtf...

i'm watching it with friends, so we have to schedule it in to get the four of us on our own to watch it. that basically means nine times out of ten we're with other friends, and we aren't assholes enough to lay them off and go and watch tv for ourselves instead of doing something more involving with them. in hindsight, it'd be nice if all of our ''social group'' watched it from the beginning, but it's hard enough finding the time for the four of us between studies and work to get more than one episode done every few nights.

if i was watching it on my own i'd of finished long ago.

HAHAHA @ taviow changing the thread title.

knut you should just watch the rest of it and pretend you don't know what's happened when you see it with your friends :D

HAHAHA @ taviow changing the thread title.

knut you should just watch the rest of it and pretend you don't know what's happened when you see it with your friends :D

that will be incredibly hard to do. this show has me reeling in my seat with tension, so if i'm not squirming, they aren't buying it!

Just hook up a taser to your nuts, when when you need to be squirming turn it on. They'll think you're more into it than ever!

Well that was special.

Malcom in the Middle was the shit.

I think personally that they picked specific quotes to hint at what to expect in season 4. Personally I hope Walt Jr is going to be safe but if they want to make this show really shocking and real, somebody that we know has to be killed. We also have not seen much of Mexico as well. Great trailer and cannot wait! I already have the 3rd season on BluRay pre-ordered.

I haven't watched any of this show yet, but the impression I get is a more serious and less sexy version of Weeds. I stopped watching that a few season ago just because it was pushing far into the realm of ridiculous.

I haven't watched any of this show yet, but the impression I get is a more serious and less sexy version of Weeds. I stopped watching that a few season ago just because it was pushing far into the realm of ridiculous.

I can't say that I've seen Weeds, but Breaking Bad is one of the best shows I've ever seen. You should watch it. The first season isn't very long, and you'll be hooked by the first or second episode.

so me and my pals finished season 3, what a rollercoaster of a season that was, with the only lull being...

...the aftermath of hank's shooting but then that's to be expected - you can't really top that ****ing showdown in the carpark can you? oh wait, yes you can and it involves walt hurtling into two gangbangers at high speed.

so yeah, pretty ****ing good season. absoloutly ecstatic about season 4, really cannot wait to sit down for weekly episodes.

what's the general consensus on the very last thing we saw in the finale, then?

people seem pretty convinced gale gets shot, but if there's one thing i've come to realize with tv shows its that if an episode implies a shooting but goes out of it's way to create suspense in not showing it, it's not to be trusted, so i'm skeptical. however push come to shove, yeah, gale is pretty dead right now and there's going to some serious implications and complications to jesse's already bent and twisted character right now.

Back