Broken Hearts

Dan

Tank
Reaction score
I know that we are a pretty emotional bunch. How many people here have had their heart broken and how many times? How many hearts have you broken? Of course the definition of a broken heart is kind of vague, but you generally know when it has happened. If you aren't sure it probably wasn't.

P.S. I am not talking about myocardial infarction.

If you want to share stories keep it to a paragraph and make it interesting.

I think you made everyone think about sad things and we're all just too darn depressed to post anything.

This wouldnt have anything to do with the Girl A / Girl B thread now would it?

I do not like these new emotes for thread titles.

I keep at an emotional distance from people to avoid this kind of thing anyway. No one's been able, so far, to make me open up to them. Sometimes I think it's for the better.

I was unable to really sleep for the better part of a month, if I saw her at parties etc and couldn't talk to her or even be around her without feeling like something had been torn out.
The next weekend I got rather incredibly drunk and ended the night at about 11ish while vomiting and sobbing, a very good friend held my hand and my hair back (so to speak). About a month later I started having casual sex with a friend, as much as it was fun I still felt like shit. It was only after a few months that I really felt better again.

A broken heart is a horrid thing.

I do not like these new emotes for thread titles.
Until now I thought maybe I was the only one who noticed the change. I quite like them, I thought the old ones were crap.

Anyway, re: OP: Discounting high school, because lol high school romance, just once. Unrequited love? Somewhat more frequent.

New emotes for threads are the most queer ****ing thing I have ever god damn seen holy SHIT.

Didn't he choose Girl A in the end?

I think I've only really had it broken once. I've felt bad after breaking up people but only once have I ever felt like nothing else mattered than her. It completely ****ed me up for a number of weeks and my way of dealing with it was to get into shape. Not that I was out of it or even remotely unfit... pretty odd when I look back at it.

As a plus, I was the fittest I've ever been afterwards.

I am a stone cold man of the north, my heart is frozen solid and cannot be shattered by any mere human.

I stabbed someone in the heart with a pencil once. That count?

(Note: With the rubber end)

No that obviously wasn't very serious. It happened to me once a long time ago. It ****s you up for a long while and causes physical pain. I think I may have broken two girls' hearts since then, but you can't really be sure how someone else takes it.

3 year relationship
Love each other to bits
Get dumped after my 20th birthday for no real reason
????
Bitter to all women

No that obviously wasn't very serious. It happened to me once a long time ago. It ****s you up for a long while and causes physical pain. I think I may have broken two girls' hearts since then, but you can't really be sure how someone else takes it.

Sorry if I offended you, I meant it as a joke.

Back