Bubbye

DannyC.

Reaction score
I've never had a place here, but I thought I'd pop in to say goodbye, anyway. Thanks for the two years of fun, you lot. I might log in some time in future if I ever need tech support or something.

A leaving thread for a public internet forum? It's a bit weird, but ok.

Bye!

Well, on I final note, if anyone should care to.. you know.. drop a line, I don't log on very often, but my Xfire is cosmicwinter. That being said, I conclude my final post, until a time that we... should meet.. again!

Wwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy??????????????????

I know him and I regret this great loss. WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY????????

It's funny how a person with almost 2,000 posts is completely unknown here. You have to have 8,000 or something to even get acknowledged by anyone.

I remember him posting way more than I remember you posting.

And I dont have 8000, and im pretty much the most known guy here :D

;(

I didn't know him, I don't know a lot of people. It's really weird talking to someone from 2003/2004 and realizing you never noticed them before. But people also keep changing their dammed names and avatars.

I recently saw Gunner for the first time. He has over 6000 posts. I have no idea how that happened.

I don't know anyone that isn't in Off Topic. I'll go into the HL2 section and see a guy with 4,000 posts and I'm like "wtf."

It's funny how a person with almost 2,000 posts is completely unknown here. You have to have 8,000 or something to even get acknowledged by anyone.

Ironic that I have no clue who you are.

Must be even worse for me, seeing as I haven't been a regular poster for about a year now. I've made some news posts, but even that's died out in the past few months.

Plus, it's not just as if some random person with over 5,000 posts (I can't even remember what my postcount is) has suddenly appeared out of the blue. It's that a super mod with over 5,000 posts has suddenly appeared out the blue. So I'd imagine many of the newer members are wondering who the **** I am.

Ahem. Anyway. I don't really know you DannyC, but goodbye!

Your posts are inconsistent, but I seem to remember them all.

Not verbatim. More of a realization that you're posting.

:\

I'm stop now.

Alright, Lepobz changed his avatar.

I can handle everyone else doing it, but not him.

GIVE ME BACK MY BOUNCING BOOBS YOU MONSTER!

Back