CAn You Stalk someone With an ip address???

Reaction score
Well can you???

if you know someone's ip address can u find out where he lives and other information...if not what can a person find out if he has your ip address??? i am confused about this :borg:

Okay, here is what you can do:

start > run > type 'cmd'

Type in:

tracert ipaddress

Okay... you get a bunch of bullshit. Then you find out what ISP the person has. Call them up and ask them who Mr. 59.201.6.69 is. Insist that the person surely does exist and that you must know his real address and phone number.

If they tell you to hold on, don't worry; they aren't really calling the cops on you.

johnnypoopoopant said:
Well can you???

if you know someone's ip address can u find out where he lives and other information...if not what can a person find out if he has your ip address??? i am confused about this :borg:
Yes you can, and acting on what you find out for malicious or annoying purposes will get you into the same trouble doing it outside of the net would get you.

In other words, i wouldn't if I were you.

The Dark Elf said:
Yes you can, and acting on what you find out for malicious or annoying purposes will get you into the same trouble doing it outside of the net would get you.

In other words, i wouldn't if I were you.
you're so cute when you school the younguns :3

Dudes Omfggggggg

I Got My Frends Ip Addrez 4reals!

Ok Hear It Is, I Am Copy And Pesting:

Omg Im Gonna Hax His Butt

nw909 said:
Dudes Omfggggggg

I Got My Frends Ip Addrez 4reals!

Ok Hear It Is, I Am Copy And Pesting:

Omg Im Gonna Hax His Butt

For everyone who isn't "in the know", Nw909 has found out someones ip address and is going to "hax" them. However, he ment this as a joke as you see, 127.0.0.1 is the ip address for your own computer, so if he did try to "hax" it, he would be "haxing" himself.

Also, take note of his bad English and grammar, pointing out that he is pretending to be a "script kiddy", you will learn more on them later on.

Saying you'll hack 192.168.1.100
Is even worse than 127.0.0.1

Razor said:
For everyone who isn't "in the know", Nw909 has found out someones ip address and is going to "hax" them. However, he ment this as a joke as you see, 127.0.0.1 is the ip address for your own computer, so if he did try to "hax" it, he would be "haxing" himself.

Also, take note of his bad English and grammar, pointing out that he is pretending to be a "script kiddy", you will learn more on them later on.
It's safe to say the majority of the forum isn't _that_ stupid not to have realised that :p

The Dark Elf said:
It's safe to say the majority of the forum isn't _that_ stupid not to have realised that :p

It's safe to say that you over estimate the majority of the forum ;).

no no im not gonna stalk anyone ( i am a very peaceful person :) )

i saw an add with people downloading illegeal things from kazaa and other p2p sharing places. and they said that the trials will begin this week and had a list of people on the ad they caught by finding out peoples ip adress. i was wondering if the govt can trak u down with knowing an ip adress

btw i saw the ad in gamefaqs yesterday, im not shure if it is still up there

Razor said:

u bust3d my j0k3 im gunna hax ur but.

johnnypoopoopant said:
Well can you???

i dunno...but i wish someone would stalk me...someone whos user name here starts with a b and ends with a k...

damnit, what does one need to do around here to get stalked! :frown: :p

Dr. Freeman said:
i dunno...but i wish someone would stalk me...someone whos user name here starts with a b and ends with a k...

n3rdz :eek:

I downloaded a program some time ago, thought i might give it a go, just to see if my paranoia was justified.

So when i added a serten IP adress in the search field (one of the seeders on a torrent), this is what i got....E-mail, Name, Location (city).
Any1 with a noobs worth of google skill, can pick up the rest on the net.
Scary shit......but you can use steganos surf ghosted, just slows the system down...changes the apperence of your IP every 2 sec´s.

Dr. Freeman said:

Brink :|

johnnypoopoopant said:
Well can you???

you could do that, but most people are using surf anonymously programs which give them fake IPs so no one can trace them to their original location. :rolling:

Razor said:

You kinda screwed up the joke saying that...

Like if you did a prank call and then explain how everything was done and why you did it straight after :|

Danimal said:
You kinda screwed up the joke saying that...

Like if you did a prank call and then explain how everything was done and why you did it straight after :|

Well, i screwed his joke up by overpowering it with a much better joke, that not only was super funny but super informative as well. I know so because imu says so :imu: .

Well can you???

All you can found out an IP address is its basic geographical location, ISP details, Etc., You can visit http://www.ip-pissballs.com/ to find the country, state, zone, pin code, latitude longitude, ISP details of an IP address.

Just what the **** do you think you're doing?

MotivatorThreadNecro.jpg

I really want to know how he even found this thread to start. You gotta LOOK for shit like this.

I was sat here wondering who all these new people were, then I saw the date and the excitement slowly faded into nothing.

Well can you???

All you can find out of an IP address is it's basic geographical location, ISP details, Etc., You can visit farts to find the country, state, zone, pin code, latitude longitude, ISP details of an IP address.

this thread title really gets under my skin, makes me think of young lecter or ted bundy

All you can find out of an IP address is it's basic geographical location, ISP details, Etc., You can visit www.IP-Details.com to find the country, state, zone, pin code, latitude longitude, ISP details of an IP address.
That's all you can get, legally and without any effort.

Illegally and with the right skills, that's another story.

That's all you can get, legally and without any effort.

Illegally and with the right skills, that's another story.

Illegally and with a lot of luck or the power of the law behind you. The only way to find out more beyond that is to pull the geolocation data associated with an IP directly from the ISP, something which I suspect even they do not keep active track of unless subpoenaed for it.

Back