cant get halo2 to run on xbox lol

poseyjmac

Reaction score
im an xbox newb, but i wanted to set up halo2 for a friend on my brothers xbox, i usually just put in an xbox disc and it goes, but when i put in halo2 it says you need to connect the DVD playback receiver to a controller port to watch movies, remove the disc to continue.

so what im wondering is, how do you make halo2 work?

wtf? never did that for me. My xbox had a crappy Thomson drive so i got a dirty disc error more often than not. Thank god I sold that thing.

You need to clean the lense of the xbox. Go to best buy or something and disc lense cleaner and run it on xbox. It should work, happens to me all the time.

Did he buy the collectors edition and are you putting the bonus DVD in? That's what it sounds like to me... make sure it's the game disk.

What you do is you sell your X-Box. Next save up a little more for a Computer. Then buy that computer. After buy a couple games that are better than Halo 2 (theres a lot, TONZ!). Then wait till Halo2 comes out for the Computer. Then buy it and throw it away because you're happy with your gaming computer.

Problem Solved

Uriel said:
What you do is you sell your X-Box. Next save up a little more for a Computer. Then buy that computer. After buy a couple games that are better than Halo 2 (theres a lot, TONZ!). Then wait till Halo2 comes out for the Computer. Then buy it and throw it away because you're happy with your gaming computer.

Problem Solved

unbelievable.

my post clearly explains its not my xbox, and i was setting this up for a friend. ive had a PC since 1987 and upgraded every year since then to this year. insert foot in mouth..now.

SidewinderX said:
Did he buy the collectors edition and are you putting the bonus DVD in? That's what it sounds like to me... make sure it's the game disk.

i think it was the game disk, it is the collectors edition. but bah, my brother just got home anyway ill just ask him later

Pffffff, admit it that its you. Dont you feel your shame? You slimy Console SONOFA.............. fine, tell your "friend" *wink *wink *nudge *nudge to buy a PS2 if he's going to buy a console.

Problem partially solved with small complications

you are the smartest person on the internet

edit: lol just realized why it might look like im just ashamed to admit to play xbox, but heh i wouldn't be. we were playing madden06, it was his idea to play halo2 :/

I'm sorry, ill i hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH, I LOVE BILL GATES AND HE SHOULD TAKE MY MONEY

lol, im kiddin

Uriel said:
I'm sorry, ill i hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH, I LOVE BILL GATES AND HE SHOULD TAKE MY MONEY

lol, im kiddin

i cant take anything you say seriously with colin as your av

Yeah, but Revisedsoul, I look at your av and fly backwards into shelving :(

Back