Champions League Final: Barcelona vs Man Utd

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
873091412.jpg

So tonight is the big night, two of the best teams in the world this season gonna play against each other for the big cup, in Rome.

Barcelona have hit 30 goals in 12 fixtures from the group stage onwards – a scoring rate of 2.5 per game. It is the
most prolific goal output by any team en route to the final since United hit 27 in ten matches in 1998/99, a rate of 2.7
per match.

So who's waiting for this? and who do you think will win?

GO BARCA!

go MU!

(sry digi, gotta root for the better team :) )

I don't really care who wins, I suppose I'm slightly edging for Man U because I'm English.

I want to watch it for some quality football and a few beers :p

And Rangers will get knocked out at group stage again :p

I think Man Utd are going to win, Barcelona although prolific goal scored this season in la liga and CL, their defensive strategy is keep attacking. With no Alves or Abidal, MU's attacking threat is going to be a big worry for em.

Anyway, whoever scores the most is going to win...wouldn't wanna be playing in either back 4 :D Can't wait for kick off.

i love man u but my god do i hate ronaldo...such a little sissy...but other than that he's got some serious skill

Teams are out.

Valdes; Puyol, Pique, Toure, Sylvinho; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Messi, Eto'o, Henry.

Van der Sar; O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Anderson, Carrick, Giggs; Park, Ronaldo, Rooney.

With Toure dropping back to RB, Busquests is playing a mahussive game, the biggest of his career. MU's squad is what I expected though...

I so do not care much for football.

But enough to know that THIS is football.
Damn yanks.

i love man u but my god do i hate ronaldo...such a little sissy...but other than that he's got some serious skill

I am not into football at all, but this man speaketh the truth.

Giggs, wow, terrible. Anderson out of his depth. Moar Tevez next tme Fergie. Berbatov can go **** himself. take him back Glenn plox.

Man Utd didn't turn up. For the first 10 minutes they played some decent football then were totally outclassed after that. Berbatov is one of the laziest players around and Fergie put him on against a team that's best at holding the ball, stupid. Anderson has spirit i'll give him that but he has constantly shown he lacks the skill he simply isn't good enough and the Barca players ran rings round him.
All that hype Fergie has been giving his new squad well they not only failed they were a disgrace, and next season with Liverpool and Chelsea strengthening their squads i don't think they may even win the league. Man Utd dominance is over and god riddance. Ha Ha Ha, never enjoyed a final so much, well apart from the one in Istanbul.

What great performance from Pep and his squad, I really wasn't expecting this, especially without Barca's right back Abidal and D. Alves, I thought Fergie will use this but it seems he failed.

Oh, Xavi and Iniesta were the key to this victory.

Americans ahoy!

Football.jpg

:arms:

So, if the Patriots don't win this, who will? Definitely thinking the Steelers.

Why didn't 0WNED!!1! come on in big letters when it was the action replay?

Anyway BWAHAHAHA!
:LOL:

Back