• Grill B

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ12

The Freeman
Reaction score
So, one of these grill problem threads. I am at the crossroads of one of those life choices. Here it is. Help me choose:

Grill a) newer, less use, more into hot dogs and hamburgers, big into outdoors stuff, very short and cute. She isn't a gas, otherwise the choice would be clear. I just took her out. We have been out on a few grillings, burned and seared.

Grill b) older, also cute but in a different way, likes to use gas, big, has a cabinet. We've grilled a bit in the past, hooked up and she wants to "cook out" now.

dental-grills-007.jpg

THE CHOICES

I have decided I will try to make it work with A after chatting with her previous owner today, but I still have to grill with B next weekend to see how she handles sausages. Haha, that sounds kind of dirty in the wrong context.

Just make sure you don't pick the high maintenance grill.

Won't it be nice to get one where you can just stick a hotdog in first thing in the morning?

oh lol!! i though my eyes were deceiving me

i'd say go with the simpler grill...you can have much more fun and not worrying about something going wrong.

Why not have both grills?

The short one looks like it wouldn't mind being used on the side, if you know what I mean :naughty:

Yeah, why choose? Go for the more available/cheapest one first, and then see if she'd be interested in an open relationship, maybe one where you use each grill to satisfy a different need.

Get one where you can spark a real flame.

Also, I don't trust grills that have lots of gas bottled up inside. Seems like there is often a silent but deadly leak that can really put a damper on the good times.

At some point some one will make a joke about 'cooking wieners' and then we're all going to be ashamed of having been in this thread.

You definitely want a grill with a smoking rack.

Go with whichever grill is more likely to do the freaky stuff.

I would prefer to have a grill on wheels than one that is constantly smoking.

Grill B, you want the small one so you can do some serious grilling in the shower which is where all the best grills are used

You're all acting like you've never seen a grill before.

Also is it a drive through grill?

You're not capable of grilling anything that those grills will appreciate, so stop shopping for grills. That goes for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back