Chuck - The Best Show You Never Watched

Oh God, you're probably right.
Every show she's ever been in has been cancelled.

The 4400, Terminator, Dollhouse, and Firefly.

Saw my first ever episode the other day, wasn't too bad, Chuck annoys me though.

Sarah is being played by Yvonne Strahovski.
yvonne-strahovski-chuck.jpg

Goddamn her. She makes me feel like this, only I have a much better voice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev5wrAiuU8A

Great show as well. Easy, breezy television that has some pretty cool moments at times.

Latest episode was pretty great.
Hilarious Chuck & Sarah moments.

And yeah, Yvonne is a god damn babe.

And that, ladies and gentlemen is the finest example of a "bottle" episode that took place mostly in vents and in existing indoor sets, but wow... Big Mike taser, Jeffster poetry slam, actually-good-at-acting Nicole Ritchie, the dude from WWF getting tased, "don't tase me bro" in a song... MARRIAGE.

I GOT TINGLES!

Latest ep was a ton of fun.
Also, bikini montage.

The bad news is that we know the show is going to be canceled now. The presence of Summer Glau dooms the show to death. It is inevitable.

Oh God, you're probably right.
Every show she's ever been in has been cancelled.

The 4400, Terminator, Dollhouse, and Firefly.

Big Bang Theory suckas.

Great ep, seems Chuck got the idea about letting him and Sarah just -be- instead of trying to force their relationship further.
Also, sure was A-Team this ep.

Next ep is going to be awesome.
Robert Englund? Linda Hamilton? Halloween themed ep? Oh my.

Don't care that no one else here watches the show but I felt I just had to bump the thread because of series finale.

This was easily the greatest season of the entire series, not even exaggerating... and the finale was probably one of the best I've seen since Babylon 5 and Six Feet Under.
When I finished the finale I was shaking a little attempting to hold back tears, reminded me of when I kept trying to remain stoic when my dad passed away.

Jesus Christ, I haven't been this affected by a series finale since Six Feet Under... I'd say I'm just as upset as I was when I arrive at SFU's finale.
It just brought such closure to the characters and left enough of an opening that they could probably make a movie to tie up some loose ends.

And there I go, the tears are flowing again. God damn it.
I hate myself for nearly giving up on the show after the way Season 4 went.

Zachary Levi and Yvonne Strahovski both deserve awards for their performances in the last few episodes... they've always had amazing chemistry throughout the series.

I sincerely urge anyone who was on the fence about the show to give it another shot.
Just keep an open mind and don't dismiss it for being corny, I mean that's half the charm of the show sometimes.

And no, it isn't anything at all like ****ing Big Bang Theory.

Thank you for your wonderfully detailed input.

What the fu­ck d­id you just fu­cking say about me, you little bit­ch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fu­ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fu­cking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh­it to me over the Internet? Think again, fu­cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fu­cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh­it. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fu­cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godd­amn idiot. I will s­hit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fu­cking dead, kiddo.

Gorilla warfare, sounds intriguing.

Really, a good show? I read the thread title and thought "surely, he means another show, right"? It's as throwaway as it gets, can't imagine getting attached to any of the characters. I can't stand the show. It's a show about a nerd, without any of the nerd charm and recognition for actual nerds. Absolutely everything it does in terms of computers or technology are infuriatingly inaccurate and of the "bleep-bloop computer sounds whenever someone touches a computer" variety. It really pisses me of when a show pretending to at least involve geeks and technology in some way can't even get their fucking material to be accurate. Say what you want about The Big Bang Theory, at least its references are nearly always accurate and genuine.

Back