Cliffy B leaves Epic

Hate that guy.

Not to bad mouth his role in the gaming industry, making some good and influential games, but I just don't like him as a person.

I'm neutral over this. One hand a good dev isn't working, on the other hand this douche is unemployed and that makes me happy.

Hate that guy.

Not to bad mouth his role in the gaming industry, making some good and influential games, but I just don't like him as a person.

I'm neutral over this. One hand a good dev isn't working, on the other hand this douche is unemployed and that makes me happy.

I'm curious as to if you hate who he used to be or who he is now. He's grown up quite a bit over the past decade or so.

I'm curious as to if you hate who he used to be or who he is now. He's grown up quite a bit over the past decade or so.
Like how he now posts on twitter saying how much he hates parts of his job. You know, like a mature person.

I wish I could put him and Jeff Keighley in prison for raping each other.... If only I had mind control.

CliffyB said a good bit of dumb shit over the years, but he wasn't so bad. Being one of those "figures" I've grown up with in my gaming life, I'm kinda sad to see him go.

Good luck with his beer show-err, sorry. Wrong guy.

TenCent's takeover of the North American video game industry may now continue.

Such negativity! Sheesh. I never understood it. I, for one, wish him luck in his future endeavors.

I'm with him.

I don't get the hate.

In my opinion the only person in the game industry that does truly deserve all the vitriol they have received is Bobby Kotick

He's been with them for 20 years, can't really blame him for wanting a break. Anyway, it's not as though Epic are very relevant these days. Not even sure what they're working on at the moment, if anything.

Anyway, it's not as though Epic are very relevant these days.

In terms of game projects, no. However on the graphics and game development department they are pretty much dominating the game industry right now with UE4 and the UDK.

Back