Countdown on Aperture Science Website Found via Valve ARG

ydnAu.jpg

Looks like the more people play those games, the faster it unlocks?

hnnnnng, why must I have to work right after class tonight? I'd be up for a good twelve solid hours of Audiosurf >.>

Also, Valve's marketing department = amazing. That is all.

Methods of earning potatoes (how you get Portal 2 released early) are here but the site is down for short maintenance.

I don't give much of a crap about an early release. Not that it's not admirable of Valve to support Indies.

Looks like I'll be buying the sack then :). Then again it's 4am here and if I wake up in 5 hours and the time left has halved or something I wont bother lol.

Seriously though these indie devs must be in love with Valve after marketing like this.

hnnnnng, why must I have to work right after class tonight? I'd be up for a good twelve solid hours of Audiosurf >.>

Also, Valve's marketing department = amazing. That is all.

Yeah I know, maybe if I didn't work in a couple hours. To be honest, if it were my day off, I'd love to sit here all day with some beer trying to get em all, as it is I was just excited at the prospect of a release right now so I'm kind of bummed. Oh well, you people get cracking, maybe it'll be close by the time I'm home from work tonight

4PM actually

GMT is a constant reference and doesn't follow daylight saving times. All timezones using DST that are GMT+x become GMT+x+1 during summer

The countdown finished 19 minutes ago which to me is 5PM.

Back