Counter-Strike 1.6 Update Released

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
A new small update to Counter-Strike 1.6 released.
  • Fix the wrong sounds being played on jump when moving to different surfaces
  • Fixed crash in the spectator UI when hitting tab

See I told you Valve prefers 1.6 to CSS! Still updating :D

Wow, that sound bug has been around for so long. I'd bunnyhop from one place and all the way across the map, while the game I played was "Keep the original sound for as long as possible."

Sound bug is there since 98.

ha! i think valve should release new DLC for CSS. and include some improvements + new weapons...etc

ha! i think valve should release new DLC for CSS. and include some improvements + new weapons...etc

While new weapons would be cool, just imagine the community backlash...

If they actually spent the time and effort to make CS2, with new gamemodes and gameplay, I might consider playing again. But we all know they're too chicken to try and screw up a winning (but ultimately limited) formula.

Counterstrike is the only Valve game that I can't get into. It's just a little too linear...even for Valve. :)

If they actually spent the time and effort to make CS2, with new gamemodes and gameplay, I might consider playing again. But we all know they're too chicken to try and screw up a winning (but ultimately limited) formula.
I think Valve are working on CS2

I finally got Counterstrike for the xbox for $4. I'm surprised by the number of people who still play it.

Back