Counter strike looks like A$$...

Just give it another month or two,probably may be a little better.

Bio said:
Ok i was too lazy too read much of the post :D but anyway then i will rewrite it in this post. :D
I bet you just joined to talk shit about Cs: s , am i right? :D:D you :naughty: dog. :)

see, this is where things get screwy...no I didn't join just to talk crap, but I'm posting this because I was curious if I was the only one who thinks CS looks really bad...while I think the concept of updating the game is great, I think it should look way better...a million people a day here post about system requirements and release dates...I'm posting about something valid here...

i think the reason why it doesnt look that great is becuase the maps r stilll kinda plain for example de_dust is like all brown , sure they added a few cars and tires , but still pretty much everywhere u look u see the same texture. but look at cs_Italy and it that graphix do look better. and yes the player models could use a little more work , but we have only seen 2 so far, so maybe the other ones r better

They're only at beta stage this has already been stated, there are only 2 playable models as of yet and they're still working out bugs and content so yeah it isn't going to look the shiznaz just yet. Coupled with that, that HL2 is a single player game and doesn't have to worry about keeping latency down which a mp game like CS:S has to.... HL2 is going to look much better. Besides, what are you worried about the maps do look good and as for models how many people use the default models on cs these days.....

after watching the new videos , i totaly DISAGREE with this thread , the game looks awesom!

The player models look weird, I'll give you that. As for the atmosphere and whatnot, they look superb. I don't see how the game could look subpar in anyones eyes at the moment (once again, save the weird player models).

It's not even in beta yet as far as I know, so i'm not really complaining, Features first, then model update's.

Back