Counter-Strike: Source and Engine Update

protos said:
Hmm never used the silencer :)

I was wondering when they would improve the messy buy system - It rocks! No more notepad scripting in order to set your pref, for low-cash vs. hi-cash vs. t and CT

Pfft, manual buying with a few binds are the best for me. B,4,2, page down for a HE (backspace for all nades), home for vest and helmet (and defuser if ct), done.
5 button presses, guess just two is faster, but I cant break out of my habit.

Geronimous said:
Kage, not to sound like a bitch but eh...

Valve has released...

;)

Depends if you view Valve as a company or a group of people.
"Nike has released a new trainer."
"Nike employees have released a new trainer."

I cant believe they updated compound but didnt fix the upside sprays, fading container, glitchy occluding roof and card board boxes being metal.

Now all we need is some CZ-maps remade (like militia & inferno etc) & get those excellent CZ-hossies back into the game. They freaking rock :E

they took quick switch out !!!! you cant quickly put a silencer on anymore thats so POO

A new update is just being squeezed out now:

Counter-Strike: Source

* Fixed crash when turning on the budget panel in Counter-Strike: Source.

Source Engine

* Fixed exploit that would allow clients to spawn large numbers of temporary entities on clients, causing a crash.

Alec_85 said:
Now all we need is some CZ-maps remade (like militia & inferno etc) & get those excellent CZ-hossies back into the game. They freaking rock :E

lol, where have you been? Militia and inferno were original CS maps, not CZ maps :)

Back