CS:GO Key Giveaway – Create A ValveTime Tagline

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Vegetatime.net! No wait, that's not right..."

Valve Time - Giving you the news ... when we have them ... sometime ... eventually...

ValveTime- "I am in ValveTime,Valveeetime?VAAAAAAAAAALVEEEEEEEE TIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEE!"

So if I post one entry here and one on twitter, both are treated as separate equal entries?

ValveTime: Valve news that's worth the wait.

*elbow poke*

Reactions: MFL
Valvetime.net - Humbly respecting G-Man theories since 2003.

Some of these are hilariously good. Can you guys make a list of the ones from FB and Twitter and maybe consolidate them into an external link in the thread? I would love to see what else we as an awesome collective community has come up with. :D

"halflife2.net"
"We don't go to ValveTime anymore..."
"Twice the delay, with none of the wait."
"Isn't it about Time?"
"The floodgates holding back the valve."
"#basedgabe"

I'm still going with my first one though.

[edit] I just got in the beta so don't give me the key :V but one of my taglines better show up on the site!

A lot of the suggestions we're getting are hilarious, way better than I was expecting. Keep them coming!

Can you guys make a list of the ones from FB and Twitter and maybe consolidate them into an external link in the thread? I would love to see what else we as an awesome collective community has come up with. :D

We're going to have to compile them all together so the staff can vote on their favourites anyway, so I definitely think we can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back