CS:GO Update 12/02/14 Adds CZ75-Auto Pistol, New Weapons Case

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
A new patch for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive shipped late last night, introducing a brand new stock weapon in the form of the CZ75-Auto pistol, which is available as a loadout alternative to the P250. Statistically speaking, both pistols are very similar, with the CZ75-Auto standing out as a fully automatic equivalent of the P250 which is restricted to only two magazines of ammunition. Valve mentions the pistol is useful as an "inexpensive choice against armoured opponents".

The pistol, shown below in the "Victoria" weapon finish, already features various new weapon skins available as part of the newly introduced Weapon Crate 3 series, which is "comprised entirely of pistol finishes".

slide-jpg.24708
The update has also introduced numerous gameplay and weapon changes in order to continue balancing the game after last week's rather sizeable patch. Major changes included this week once again focus on the AUG rifle, which now features increased recoil, a reduced rate of fire, and reduced run speeds while looking down the scope, a change the AUG shares with the SG553 rifle.​
Several minor map and UI tweaks were also made, such as crosshair modifications and balance tweaks to the newly introduced Overpass map, all of which you can check out over on the official changelog or the accompanying blog post. As usual, stay tuned to ValveTime for all the latest news regarding CS:GO and the community.​

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 50,638
Awesome a new gun! I wonder if this will change the gameplay at all, I mean clearly not all the stats are the same; the damage per second must have increased. I really like how they're giving us alternates/options but still forcing us to stick to a 6 gun choice wheel.

i hope the crashes are finally fixed.

Back