Cure against sleepyness

tomemozok

Space Core
Reaction score
Lately i have been sleepy as ****,dunno why.Nothing has changed in my normal life except that i study a bit more now and then,but not too much.I have been sleeping for a min of 6 hours every day,and i'm still sleepy as ****. What to do? Any suggestions?

6 hours is not very much. Make it 8.
Is your sleep comfortable?
Your diet also plays a major role in how much energy you have. Eat a good breakfast when you wake up.

Is your sleep schedule regular? And yeah, make it 8.

Scedule is regular,and can't get more than 6,if i do i'm actually more tired than with 6.Diet is ok,not too good tough on faculty,so need to eat fast...

Get regular and strenuous exercise. You'll clock out like a light and wake up on time.

That, too. If you're fit you have way more energy.

I only didn't suggest it because you said you already had a packed schedule and also nerds can't work out.

Common factor is low iron levels - consider seeing a healthcare professional and getting a blood test, you may be anaemic.

I get about 5-6 hours only, sometimes 4 on weekdays... and I get a lot more on the weekend.

Eat right, exercise. Eating right is especially important.

Lately i have been sleepy as ****,dunno why.Nothing has changed in my normal life except that i study a bit more now and then,but not too much.I have been sleeping for a min of 6 hours every day,and i'm still sleepy as ****. What to do? Any suggestions?
Coffee seems to do miracles for me, although I still have a bad habit of oversleeping. Since I started drinking coffee through the day though, I seem to be a lot more tolerant of my 5-6 hours sleep schedule.

That being said, i'm almost positive that i've become a repulsively annoying person to speak to as a result, so be warned...

(then again, I can't say I was very pleasant to begin with, but still. Caffeine seems to turn me into a dick).

EDIT: What's your diet like? Do you eat sparsely? I'm a ****ing zombie without food. Food and caffeine, two things man can't live without. Oh and water.

*sips Mountain Dew*

You can have some of my wakefulness. Insomnia like a bitch up in this maw.

Went to the doctor today,and we did a blood test,and heart pressure tests,saw that my pressure is actually a bit low.
We did 3 consecutive tests and concluded that my normal pressure is actually 120 with 80.So,i'm lazy by nature :D
Mind you i'm not sick or anything,and he actually said that i need beer cuz of my pressure :D
:D
Ty for the help :D

120/80 is a normal BP... and your blood pressure has to have some pretty dramatic variances before you are actually affected as your body compensates for dips and rises in BP automatically. If you are out of shape that is one reason for a constantly high or low BP, which regular exercise and a good diet will cure. Sounds like you don't have a vitamin or mineral deficiency so it's time to hit the treadmill. Get in 45 minutes to an hour of hard exercise before bed and I'll guarantee you'll sleep soundly.

If you still don't get a good nights rest, it's time to have a sleep study done. You may have sleep apnea or the like.

I still say it's the wheat. Do a wheat-free diet for a week or two and see how you feel!

I used to have no energy whatsoever, sleep all the time and be extremely lazy. By a funny coincidence I also had a terrible diet, did no exercise and was very overweight.

Nowadays I'm a fitness freak and I have a good diet, sleep far less than I should and go out drinking til 2am on a work night usually at least once a week and still have boundless energy. I'm constantly busy and have a very low boredom threshold, very unlike before.

Definitely the diet and the exercise.

I still say it's the wheat. Do a wheat-free diet for a week or two and see how you feel!

No. Gluten-Free shit is just a fad... most people don't even have that condition. It's just... no. He'd be complaining of a lot more than sleepiness if he had it.

It definitely doesn't seem to be your BP, those values are pretty much spot on for what they should be (the only way that would be considered low is if you were like 70 years old or something).

Not much else to add aside from what others have said. Good diet and frequent exercise do wonders for the body.

Go work out. Beat sleep with movement. Do it even if you are about to fall asleep.

No. Gluten-Free shit is just a fad... most people don't even have that condition. It's just... no. He'd be complaining of a lot more than sleepiness if he had it.
Having a sister with actual coeliac disease, you'd get a hell of a lot worse than 'sleepy' if you couldn't tolerate wheat. Everyone else like Raz said is fine with wheat. Of course it's full of carbs which spike your blood-sugar, then plummet it, which makes you sleepy, but then a lot of foods do.

dekstar's sig almost tricked me into thinking TDE posted here again.

Back