• Female Combine

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • others not mentioned

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MightyLOLZOR

Reaction score
all these things would've been sooooo badass if valve would've left them in the game vote for your favorite :LOL:

the cremator would make the most sense. itd be awesome if it could dynamically melt ice or something like that.

I'd love to see the Ichy swimming in the arctic seas.. don't know, I think it would be nice though.

No to all. Get out.

what do you expect me to say? cremators are street janitors, they have no place in ep3. same goes for others, they're either broken (in terms of gameplay), or simply don't fit. not even going to comment on child workers.

Hydra - not a chance, as Valve themselves admitted that the monster is too tough to be beaten.
Cremator - right you are Barnz; maybe on the ship, but.. not really
Child Workers - ....
Ichtyosaur - if Valve do some changes like making it a bit toughter or any other physical change, it could pass (by far, this is my most solid bet).
Female Combine - if by 'female combine' you meant those snipers cut from HL2..well, thats why we have Overwatch snipers, not?
...Im out of ideas

the female assassins are badass, they have footsprings (like chell from portal) and dual wield 9mms. the child workers are just small children used to assemble the cremators

Wow that's cool bro, where did you get this exclusive and new inside information??
i got it from Valve's collectable book Half-Life 2: Raising the Bar, you should really get it, there's some pretty cool info about the beta in there. you'll probably find it only on ebay or half.com tho cuz i don't think valve sells them anymore

Child Workers wouldn't make any sense, the supression field has been up for the last 20 years.

Anyway...

360px-Super_soldier.jpg

tbh

It would've been cool to have played through the cut Air Exchange chapter, but it prob wouldn't have a place in EP3

The only two of these things that would make any sense at all would be an Icky (maybe), a female Combine assassin (maybe), or the Hydra (still MAYBE). Everything else has no place in Episode 3.

What are you guys talking about? Child workers are obviously the one thing the Half-Life series has been missing all these years.

The only one I can see that could make sense would be the female assassins, but I'd much rather have something new. Or bring back the snarks.

The only two of these things that would make any sense at all would be an Icky (maybe), a female Combine assassin (maybe), or the Hydra (still MAYBE). Everything else has no place in Episode 3.

Yeah, I'd have to agree. I don't see a spot for the hydra that wouldn't make it an extremely difficult boss, isn't that the reason they cut it?

I wouldn't mind some HL1 fauna, specifically the Icthyosaur (only because Gargs are out, mind.), which I think would have a place in the icy waters of EP3.

Also, can somebody make the inevitable Mr. Friendly joke? I would, but I just find the whole matter creepy.

The female Combine Assassins were a scraped idea because they became the fast zombie instead so we won't be seeing them at all, the Cremator was a janitor for City 17 and considering City 17 is a smoldering ruin, I doubt they will be making an appearance.

But child workers? Seriously how could be stupid enough to think that would be a 'badass' thing to put in EP3, I mean you walk around the entirety of City 17 for an entire game and two episodes, see no children about whatsoever, and even get speeches on the activity of the suppression field. You'd have to be a moron not to work out that children don't exist anymore in the world lol.

The female Combine Assassins were a scraped idea because they became the fast zombie instead so we won't be seeing them at all, the Cremator was a janitor for City 17 and considering City 17 is a smoldering ruin, I doubt they will be making an appearance.

But child workers? Seriously how could be stupid enough to think that would be a 'badass' thing to put in EP3, I mean you walk around the entirety of City 17 for an entire game and two episodes, see no children about whatsoever, and even get speeches on the activity of the suppression field. You'd have to be a moron not to work out that children don't exist anymore in the world lol.

You're my new hero.

Wow that's cool bro, where did you get this exclusive and new inside information??

No Chumtoad option? Thread failure.

i got it from Valve's collectable book Half-Life 2: Raising the Bar, you should really get it, there's some pretty cool info about the beta in there. you'll probably find it only on ebay or half.com tho cuz i don't think valve sells them anymore

I love how he did not get the sarcasm

My thoughts exactly. I felt like it was too blatantly obvious for me to mention it however.

Particle Storm belongs to Stalker, and should stay there.

The female Combine Assassins were a scraped idea because they became the fast zombie instead so we won't be seeing them at all

Alien Assassin (also known as Prowler) became the fast zombie, not female Combine Assassin.

indeed, but the female combine was a whole different model and character completely unrelated to the Prowler. Valve just simply cut it, because (i assume) her animations were too complicated.

I always liked the female assassins in HL1, they required quicker reflexes than you would need to deal with the marines (that sentence felt really awkward).

It jarred me. No one should have to spend THAT much time to kill an enemy. Half the time, the female assassins I killed were when their AI slowed them down or caused an obstruction. For a docile enemy, extensive programming would be needed for something that would be scrapped anyway.

Back