Cyclists piss off the wrong man.

They use far less space than those retarded 4-wheel thingies.

Really? THAT'S your argument?

"Hey guys, I know those cars go really fast and get you to where you need to go way faster than a bike, but THEY TAKE UP SO MUCH SPACE!"

They didn't deserve it, but they probably should've expected it.

This is my point exactly. They didn't deserve to be nearly killed by a psycho, but any halfway intelligent person would know its a bad idea to piss people off when you have no defense. A smart person would have thought this through and not been there. Even beyond that, they were just being assholes and antagonizing people so they get no sympathy from me. Just like I dont feel sympathy for an asshole who starts shit and gets his ass kicked.

This is my point exactly. They didn't deserve to be nearly killed by a psycho, but any halfway intelligent person would know its a bad idea to piss people off when you have no defense. A smart person would have thought this through and not been there. Even beyond that, they were just being assholes and antagonizing people so they get no sympathy from me. Just like I dont feel sympathy for an asshole who starts shit and gets his ass kicked.

Krynn once again says what I'm thinking exactly.

Also the ones that got hit were probably not the ones that were pissing the driver off. I mostly feel sorry for the drivers kid, imagine how screwed up he would be now :S

I sympathized for the cyclists, until I saw the asshat holding his phone up recording the cyclists blocking off traffic and thought, well now they deserve it. There's no reason to be holding up everyones lives for your own lame arse protest, and then video tape it, smiling, probably thinking about how cool they are for pissing everyone off.

pretty much this, also I enjoy how we are sort of universally agreeing on something :p

Back