David Carradine killed by Ninja Assassins?

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
no really:

A secret sect of kung fu assassins could have silenced actor David Carradine as he delved into their shadowy activities, according to his family's lawyer.

n a twist that could be straight out of one the "Kill Bill" star's movies, attorney Mark Geragos suggested that Carradine may have been killed as he tried to uncover groups working in the martial-arts underworld.

The lawyer said the actor's family refuses to believe he died in a sadomasochistic sex stunt gone wrong -- despite his being found naked with a rope tied around his neck, wrists and genitals.

Loved ones have urged the FBI to travel to Thailand and pick up the pieces of the police investigation there.

The secret societies of martial artists should be the first place they start looking for answers, said the prominent Hollywood lawyer, who has represented Michael Jackson, actress Winona Ryder, wife killer Scott Peterson and singer Chris Brown.

The bizarre claim was made on "Larry King Live" on CNN Friday after a panel member said, "David was very interested in investigating and disclosing secret societies."

"Absolutely," said Geragos

O_O the proof is that since no one saw anyone killing david carradine it MUST be a ninja

****ing ninjas > pirates any day. I for one welcome back ninjas as they have been sorely missed from the news and current events

proof of ninjas:

His ex-wife, Marina Anderson, told The Post yesterday, "If he was involved in secret societies, it was a secret that even I didn't know about.

"But he did have some big secrets."

secret ninja secrets!!!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06072009/news/regionalnews/whacky_kung_fu_172948.htm

I was quite upset when he died. His death feels a bit more worthy if it was by a "kung-fu assassin". I bet he'd be quite happy if that is how he died.

Unreal... Next, the 'secret ninjitsu' used some sorta ancient martial-arts' loop-around-neck move, followed by the bio-film; David Carradine, starring the hot new martial-arts' actor, David Karradine.

if only that were true, david carradine was still one of the single most badass people to ever walk the earth.

Well, for one, he enjoyed tying rope around his junk.

Indeed. Think horses before zebras, people! He was an eccentric guy and it wouldn't surprise me if he partook in some auto-erotic activities.

Damn!

If I were a card carrying member of the secret ninja martial arts guild of the Orient, I would do something like this as a pretty good (and humilifying) way to cover up our fiendish plot. Therefore, it must be true.

as if this ordeal wasn't embarrassing enough already....the family goes and claims that the guy got killed by ninjas....

just let him die with an ounce of dignity people...

Why would he have needed to tie up his wrists and genitals if he was performing autoerotic asphyxiation?

From everything I've heard about it, you only need to cut off your air supply to your brain.

I don't know why the **** anybody would do it with the risks involved, but I certainly don't see why he would have tied up his wrists and his genitals.

Maybe he was... You know. He was just that ****ed up.

I don't know a whole lot about this death, but having your wrists tied up and hanging yourself does seem suspicious to be honest.

LOL WUT

A secret sect of ninja assassins? Yeah, that's probably what happened.

I can't believe that's a real article.

I can't believe that's not what happened.

Why would he have needed to tie up his wrists and genitals if he was performing autoerotic asphyxiation?

From everything I've heard about it, you only need to cut off your air supply to your brain.

I don't know why the **** anybody would do it with the risks involved, but I certainly don't see why he would have tied up his wrists and his genitals.

It's reported wrong, Carradine didn't have ropes around his wrists, the Thai police only said neck and genitals. I assume he had it around his genitals in order to restrict the flow so-to-speak, which can also lead to an intenser orgasm.

as if this ordeal wasn't embarrassing enough already....the family goes and claims that the guy got killed by ninjas....

just let him die with an ounce of dignity people...

That's what they're trying to do. It's better to die killed by ninjas than by accidently hanging yourself while trying to get off.

Man I wouldn't go investigating Ninjas without some serious panserbjorn protection.

You guys suck. Its only the truth that Ninjas practice Ninjitsu and not Kung Fu Assasination!

The plot thickens! Carradine found wearing lingerie, fishnet stockings, woman's wig

The reports of David Carradine's mysterious death just keep getting stranger.

Turns out there may have been accessories involved in this crime.

According to TMZ, which reports to have seen a higher resolution image of the leaked photo of a male body hanging in Carradine's hotel room closet, there may have been some odd things going on.

The photo -- published by a Thai tabloid -- shows a male body hanging from a closet bar, with his hands bound together above his head. The man's genitals were also bound up.

But there's more. TMZ reports seeing what appears to be fishnet stockings covering the body and red women's lingerie on the bed. And the man purported to be Carradine may have been wearing a dark wig.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/the...fishnets-lingerie-and-a-wig-gets-kinkier.html

Family sources say they are still suspicious of the circumstances of the actor's death and have not ruled out homicide.

The family has asked the FBI for help in the matter.

invisible kungfu ninjas did it!

Do we really need this many threads.

Edit: I am the victor.

Most humiliating celebrity death ever?

I seen on the news that they thought his "suicide" was accidental

Back