Dawn of War 2 Multiplayer Beta Open to All Steam users

AciD

Reaction score
Warhammer 40,000?: Dawn of War II Multiplayer Beta is now available free of charge to all Steam users.
[br]You can install it by clicking this link.

I hate all of you.

I actually wanted to sleep tonight. Supposed to be job searching in the morning.

Tyranids playable?

I hate all of you.

I actually wanted to sleep tonight. Supposed to be job searching in the morning.

Tyranids playable?
Yeah those Zergling thingies. I'm a complete noob to RTS games. I admit it. That's why I don't like Star Craft neither. I'm thinking that I'm Caesar or something then all of a sudden the enemy has more control on the resources, etc. I liked the SPORE RTS game. It was so simple a complete retard like myself could even win. :dork:

Never got into the Dawn of War rts games. I remember playing the 1st ones demo and liking it but ya have no idea why i didnt get it. Same goes for this game, really good fun.

Here is a question for the fans. Is it worth going back and getting all 3 games for the story line?

Never got into the Dawn of War rts games. I remember playing the 1st ones demo and liking it but ya have no idea why i didnt get it. Same goes for this game, really good fun.

Here is a question for the fans. Is it worth going back and getting all 3 games for the story line?

The other games offer no story insight to the 40k universe at all , and even then very little about the space marine chapter you play. In fact only the first two have actual linear stories at all. The other two are all planet conquering.

Yeah Dark Crusade and Soulstorm add no story at all, just new races and their respective units. Soulstorm added flying vehicles. You just conquer 5 or so 'sections' on each planet in Soulstorm, theres like 4 or 5 planets, and Dark Crusade was one planet where you take over sections.

Is it just me or did they make the eldar "lol easy win every game" again? :D

Like when DoW came, every one just played with Eldar online and had like 90% games won.

Is this an online-only beta or can you play offline skirmishes?

must....... resist....

always when I have a deadline something like ths happens :p

You can play offline skirmishes, but they are made available to the public and you cant set a password, so you have to be either quick with filling in the spots with computer AI teams at easy, normal, hard or expert level, or just kick anyone that joins before the match begins.

Once youre in nobody can join, as usual.

It's free! So I'm gonna give it a try and see what it's like!

Mmm... so far so good...

Posting my impressions in the rate games thread.

Back