Day Of Defeat: Source Free Weekend

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
<div align="center">
dodsey2.jpg
</div>[br]

From July 4th to 6th you can play Valve's WW2 multiplayer game Day Of Defeat: Source for free. The game just received a huge update and there is no better time to experience it than July 4th.[br]

You can preload the game right now by clicking here.

You mean July 6th! D-Day!

Ah shit that's June 6th.

Is it me, or is that screenshot squished looking?

Is it just me, or is your mother squished looking?

Talk about Valve having their Business model down PAT! Good for them really. I can truly respect this.

DoD:S free weekends have been going on for a while haven't they?

I wish they would add taunts to this game. I mean I know it's pointless for such a game, but I think the freeze cam won't actually look as good as it does in TF2. You know?

Anyway, I'm extremely excited for this update. Yay.

I wish they would add taunts to this game. I mean I know it's pointless for such a game, but I think the freeze cam won't actually look as good as it does in TF2. You know?

Dowloading now, but I think the realism might make some nice screenshots.

Also, I hate your Avatar. Just haven't had a chance to say so.

Can someone with DoD:S please tell me the total size of all it's GCF's? I was hoping to join in the free weekend but it's come at a bad time in my internet quota so if it's too big I'll have to give it a miss.

Also, I hate your Avatar. Just haven't had a chance to say so.
His avatar is amazing :angry::flame:
I adblocked it :|

Can someone with DoD:S please tell me the total size of all it's GCF's? I was hoping to join in the free weekend but it's come at a bad time in my internet quota so if it's too big I'll have to give it a miss.

I adblocked it :|

Really? :|

:(

It looks like about a gig just for the DODS GCF.

Really? :|

:(
Sorry but my eye's get really strained trying to read post's when your avatar is doing it's thing. If it makes you feel any better yours isn't the first avatar or sig I've blocked :sniper:

It looks like about a gig just for the DODS GCF.
Mmm, thanks I'll see how I go.

This is rather annoying, It doesn't work :/

I clicked "play game" and it said my 'guest pass has expired'...

Dammit!

Edit: Nevermind, it fixed itself now :D

Awesome, they lowered the price to only $4.99. I went ahead and bought it since I had exactly $5.01 left on my Visa giftcard. Worked out nicely.

You mean like.. "Drop your weapns!" works fine for me..

If you really want to mess around with people, I really like "Whisky Tango Foxtrot". Especially when I play with
the Germans and the taunt goes in English anyway :dork:

I can't remember, did it used to give away your killer's position?

There was a time it did. It used to give you your killers position from far. Mostly a general position.
But now they do it with style. And hey! The screen freezes so the info is less relevant. Works good against campers. (And I "camp" with a sniper rifle and still manage to stay alive looooooooooooong enough)

Back