Desert Eagle

Why don't you bring us some updates?
You haven't done much on the deagel really...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Grabs axe and charges at everybody!

Mikademius said:
Why don't you bring us some updates?
You haven't done much on the deagel really...

Theres no point, the thread has been destroyed. I may show you some more pics in the future but to be honest there is no point posting them on a forum with members that insist on ruining threads.

Its just a shame they have to spoil it for the rest of us.

don't be such a bitch
hl2.net has one of the best most supportive communities on the internet - it's your own fault if you find that you've made a bad impression

Vulture117 said:
lol this is funny shit

I wonder if thier this big a assholes on other cg forums?

It all started with this quote - nothing to do with me.

Then John, Crackhead and Vulture continued to discuss being an arsehole and generally spam. Culprits looking for a scapegoat! :LOL:

dont start it again dude

thats not were it started but I admit that I flaired it up in that post for that im sorry that I stuffed up your topic and started a flame war. Lets Just put it behind us.

ps: please show us some updated on your gun and lets get this topic on the right track again :cheers:

...cos it's a lovely day, and i'm glad you feel the same!

Thankyou for the apology Vulture, i'm working on a website right now but i'll post some tonight or tomorrow.

Ok here it is at the latest.

Anyone got any good tutorials on smoothing?

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 208
looking better. to me the smoothing on the handle makes it look like a toy.

Hmmm, i guess it does a bit, never thought of that but yes. How could I make the handle look less like a toy? To be honest i think it might just be the plasticcy material.

Ignore the trolls and report them to the admin.
Do your best to keep the thread alive no matter what.
Update your models and post them

I'd like to see more views and wires. so far the only thing I can see that should be fixed is the radius of the pipe. If you're doing the .50 cal that is.

MetalPiranha said:
Ok here it is at the latest.

Anyone got any good tutorials on smoothing?

Also, watch Itchy's VTM's. He goes through smoothing groups at the end there.

Back