Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Confirmed

Woah, for reals? A new Deus Ex game called Mankind Divided? Shit, I'm already hyped.

And oh my goodness, the screenshots are delicious. Truly looks next-gen.

But wtf is Adam Jensen doing there? This can't be a prequel, so we've gone from Human Revolution's ending to... What exactly? I'm very confused, as I thought that Adam Jensen was dead for sure. Was actually looking forward to a new character, just like The Fall, but I guess not? Not that I don't like him as a character, but I can't really see this being coherent. If I'm missing something, perhaps someone would like to correct me on where I'm wrong?

They decided none of the endings were canon, and only one of them had
Adam self-destructing Panchaea.
This is in 2029.

Assuming that Adam Jensen got his augmentations in the beginning of Human Revolution, then the timeline must be after the events that happened in the game. And yeah, forgot about the other endings...

So, does anyone know what in the story that is canon then?

called it, but was actually expecting a piece of shit MMO like Sleeping Dogs got

s0M2yZW.gif

Three words - Hyped. As. Hell.

PS: Am I the only one who just knew that Icarus would be playing in the background of the trailer ? ;)

THIS LOOKS ****ING AMAZING!!!!! AND ADAM JENSEN IS ONE BADASS MOTHER****ER!!!!!

HYPE

I hope they will connect Human Revolution storyline with Deus Ex 1 storyline. Image you meet an early JC Denton as Adam Jensen :eek:
They teased it in the after credits scene of Human Revolution.

Nope. The Fall is a "spin-off", plus it's a mobile game.

... We don't talk about the PC port.
well we also dont talk about Deus Ex 2, so that makes Mankind Divided Deus Ex 3. But its a prequel to Deus Ex 1 so chronogically Deus Ex 1 is Deus Ex 3 and Mankind Divided is Deus Ex 2 and Human Revolution is Deu Sex 1.

I didn't count The Fall because it's a short mobile game, not a full game like the other three.

Invisible War was awesome, **** y'all haters.
I stand by this bitch.

Adam will probably be killed by Paul Denton at the end and nothing you do in either of these games will matter because Earth is a shit hole during the original either way. Feels kind of pointless when nothing the main character does matters.

I stand by this bitch.

Adam will probably be killed by Paul Denton at the end and nothing you do in either of these games will matter because Earth is a shit hole during the original either way. Feels kind of pointless when nothing the main character does matters.

Playing the original for the first time, thought Paul was a pacifist.

Plus he's eleven years old during Mankind Divided. Apparently he handles weapons at a young age.

I hope one day that they do a remake of the original and than some kind of remake of invisible war. The original had a fantastic story and soundtrack, but the gunplay has aged horribly and it could really benefit from a map.(I refused to explore china because I knew I would get lost)

But for now I'm content with mankind divided.

Back