Did anyone see this? *spoilers*

B

BigBoss9

check this thing out:

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee314/DOVYAAR/portal.jpg

now, thats either one ugly mdafaka or ... an alien.

this means that portal had to take place AFTER black mesa - because otherwise there wouldnt be any aliens running around. what more - now we know that glados or whoever runs this thing also did tests on aliens for some reason.

another thing that has been troubling me - what is the purpose of those rat-mazes? whats the purpose of this gigantic facility? who made it? and most important - why tha hell this glados thing keeps running those experiments while the building is obviously deserted?

and just one more point for thought - when you encounter those 'refugee camps' that our predecessor been at (with all of the "the cake is a lie" all over the walls) - you see canisters of water and beens. now - where tha hell did they got water and beens? the place is a series of rusty walls, tubes and polite ("please put me down?") turrets.

i gotta say, part of the appeal the half life universe has is due to its mystery and that almost everything stands under a question mark, BUT it just frustrates me to have all of questions unanswered :\

Looks like the skeletal structure of a chicken tbh.

GlaDOS had a chicken do the test at one point, and it failed.

Obvious.

I felt like not all of the little hideouts belonged to test subjects, but that some may have been the refuge of terrified employees escaping into the bowels of the complex to get away from a mad GlaDOS. If they worked there, they could nab rations somehow.

While that could very well be a chicken, I have some comments for BigBoss9. If you were attentive enough to notice that clipboard, you should have easily seen the slide shows clearly presenting Aperture as a rival to Black Mesa. The "lab rat" mazes are there to produce subjects that may be of interest to people (or other sentient beings) such as the G-Man for possible contracts.

hmm..

It might be a vortigon(SP?) you know those things from HL2 and have one huge eye. also if anyone has played EP 2 yet the one ship says Aperture Science on it in the game.

it actually kinda reminds me of a vortigaunt if you were to stretch their neck out instead of having the curvature like they normally do. however, it's probably a chicken.

While that could very well be a chicken, I have some comments for BigBoss9. If you were attentive enough to notice that clipboard, you should have easily seen the slide shows clearly presenting Aperture as a rival to Black Mesa. The "lab rat" mazes are there to produce subjects that may be of interest to people (or other sentient beings) such as the G-Man for possible contracts.

streeeeeeeeeeeeeetch

The chicken picture says "Subject ID" at the top. hmmmmmmmm

Back