Did you pre-order yet?

nope im gonna line up at the door of my loal best buy in the mornin and rush with everyone else...thats half the fun, your all waitng there thinkin that their gonna grab your game and their'll all thinkin that your gonna grab their zelda add-on. lol it like everyone is walkin fast when they first get in then they notice that no one is headin to wut they want so they slow down and try to act cool(ME!) u get to game aisle and only like 2 other people are there and 50 boxes. although i think it might be a lil different for hl2...might have to check someone into the headphones...lol :cheers:

I cant :(, i'm 16 and still live with my mummy and daddy, lol, mum wont let me because she thinks if I preorder it now, they might "lose" ?! my order, or forget !? ROFL, she has the credit card BTW

I have a full copy. Valve sent me the full product because they loved my phone call I gave them last week. It is a fun game, however, I expected more. Perhaps Half-Life 3 will "pwn" me.

King you are a very funny funny man, You think just like I do about weird ass shit. Observational humor, seinfeld style...:cheers:

serial u make me feel good about myself and i thin back about wut i said and think...i said that...i said that..that is funny shit im a funny man...then i go and admire myslef in front of a mirror for a while...u can be my #2 man!

Originally posted by simmo2k3
I cant :(, i'm 16 and still live with my mummy and daddy, lol, mum wont let me because she thinks if I preorder it now, they might "lose" ?! my order, or forget !? ROFL, she has the credit card BTW

HHAHAAH. j/k

You don't need a credit card to pre-order. If you go to Gamestop or EBgames, you can throw down $10 in cash as your deposit or you can just pay the whole thing and pick up it up, hopefully on Sept. 30.

Originally posted by KiNG
nope im gonna line up at the door of my loal best buy in the mornin and rush with everyone else
that's more like it :D

oh im gunna wait to see if there is any sort of special ltd edition first...

Preorder it TODAY !!!!! and youll get a big ant lion for free ^_^

ha ha ha ha

Originally posted by Cleric
oh im gunna wait to see if there is any sort of special ltd edition first...

Damn, now you got me thinking. Maybe I should hold off on the pre-order.

rar I dont know if im gonna buy it...I dont think its gonna be that good at all...

gonna download it first play it steal some1s cd key so they cant play online install cheats and annoy the hell outta of you people :bounce:

Originally posted by loque
rar I dont know if im gonna buy it...I dont think its gonna be that good at all...

gonna download it first play it steal some1s cd key so they cant play online install cheats and annoy the hell outta of you people :bounce:
Your that ass who stole my HL1 cd key!! bastard!! :borg:

i just figured out why they such big boxes......

HEADCRABS!!! they are packagin headcrabs... you better hope that when u open that damn box that that thing die from starvation or sufication..real headcrabs ...gee golly

my advice is when u get the game shoot is adn throw it in the fire, proceed to throw a nade(or a alchoholic beverage if no nades lyin around) then since valve anticipated that the smart people whould know this they made fire-proof dvd holders....
INGUENIOUS!

you should thak me!! now you might get yourself hold of some extra goodies!!!

On www.gameplay.com they have half life 2 up for pre order at only £26.99 now thats a damn good price if you ask me...

it also says this about the specks :

Tech Specs
Min Specs (but don't expect it to look anything like the screenshots!)
PIII 700MHz
DX6 - compatible graphics card
128MB RAM

'Optimal' Spec
PIII 2Ghz
128MB GeForce 4 Graphics Card
256MB RAM

Like the price matters.... I couuld pay £80 for this game

Yea, price doesn't matter for this game, I'd pay $50 for the tech demo.

I shall sleep outside the store that sells hl2 :afro:

ha ha.. I will buy it on internet so I will get it on the realese date ^_^

same here...must have it..need my hl2 dosis...

I am not too sure how pre ordering works, do you get the game delivered on the release date or you have to wait for the Fedex come 3 month later after giving some1 a call..lol
Tell me if you preordered something before and how it was..

xXSMGXx...

here's an example.

Let's say I go to Gamestop and pre-order HL2. I could just put a few dollars down for a deposit or just pay for the whole thing right there. Then on Sept 30th (hopefully) they call me and I pick up my copy. If I'm not around they hold my copy for me. The point of pre-ordering is that you're guaranteed a copy when the store gets it in.

well now...usually fed-ex throws your breakable package around to see if and candy will fall out then the deliver it only after being mad that there was no candy and droping it out the door of the moving truck"oops" and then say they can have and a "accident" in the factory where everything is sorted.
to be honest i havent heard all great stuff about pre-orders but im sure it works out great for some people.
like i said im gonna wait at the front door when the store opens so i can get that feeling back.
/me wants competetion this time.

I preordered Zelda TWW and well..i live in europe, and had to get it imported, and well i got it 5 days later than the release date in the US, but this is going to be different, since it's the same release date everywhere ;)

I'm gonna pre-order soon :)

I am still unclear, did anyine order from a website ? like Ebgames and sh*t..

Oh I never pre-order from the web 'cause there's no telling when they'll ship it to your house. I usually go in the store to pre-order. My bad, I mis-understood your other post.

I've found that the best thing to do is to pre-order the game straight from the company. That way, they send you your copy, planning for it to arrive on the day the game appears in stores...thing is, they generally overcalculate, so you get yours a couple days early. It's worked for me with IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles, and also for Wind Waker.

When Sierra posts a link, that's the day i pre-order.

Back