Dirty Mugshots Thread "Not another one of these God damn things" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't listen. You wear that hat everyday. Wear it to sleep. Wear it to work to school. Bet it has powers.

Test just doesn't want you to have powers. He's a mean guy.

1214546359.gif

Aw, I <3 you anyways.
Sorry, but that's really the first thing that popped into my head when I saw your pics. :p

No its cool, the first time I ever stopped shaving some girl made that joke as I walked into class that day. Oddly enough I dated her for a month so I guess she found it HOT.

Me dumming! (Don't tell me, I already know, I need new cymbals.. Those ones are a year old, and they're shitty ZBT's, so it's not my fault... Kinda.)

I'm alone and...
l_62b74a7e7f679be90fd41dce78cbb8c6.jpg

I'm on the highway!!
l_80bb8a766b4390d040009cacd4bafca9.jpg

WANTED!!!
l_d524051805c05a85be86727639e5669b.jpg

Dead or aliiiiive!
l_be9f008838c17ccdca30f57a11c549f7.jpg

Dead or aliiiiveee! OWW!
l_6cbed949ab1dc4c067040bcba5440493.jpg

EDIT: In b4 "I came!!!" on the last pic.

Yes... I've... I've really been meaning to get my acid spewing penis fixed... I've tried and tried, but the doctors just say "WHAT THE ****?!" and run away. :(

Any doctors out there that can help? :D

Please? It's hard to get a girl off if you melt her vagina...

Yep... Sure do...

As I said, they're crap sheet metal cymbals. They crack, and crack, and the crack gets bigger. I haven't had the money to buy new ones, so I just have to live with it.

How do they sound? I don't mean in terms of quality ("good" or "bad") but in terms of the actual sound they make. I love unusual instruments in all their forms.

Pesh just won the thread. Which is amazing, because he cant even post.

How do they sound? I don't mean in terms of quality ("good" or "bad") but in terms of the actual sound they make. I love unusual instruments in all their forms.

...How do they sound? Oh, gee... Uhh... Take 2 metal trash can lids, and bash them together. Take 2 18 inch ones, and a 16 inch one, and bash them all together, and that's the sound they make.

My china and splashes are fine, and my hihat sounds normal as long as it's closed.

Trash can lids make all sorts of cool sounds. I'm really going to have to hear them for myself... want to record them for me? :D

some reason I thought "want" was italicized in your post, and that made it more amusing.

Glad to see you aren't slacking on the Banks.

Though a little disappointed you didn't already have them ;)

I remember watching the BBC adaptation of Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit. Can't imagine why that sticks in my mind...

No seriously Sulk I am so angry and jealous. brb england to take your god damn books and also kidnap/marry phobie
Also if you come across a copy of One Hundred Years of Solitude you should either steal it or buy it. Do eeet. For me.

If you're headed that way could you bring me too? I could like, hide in your suitcase. I can fold up pretty small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back