Dirty Mugshots Thread "Not another one of these God damn things" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I was hoping that way I wouldn't have to pay or do any work. Fine, fine, I'll carry the books *grumble*

I hate to interrupt you bitches, but I was hired by Sulk to intercept your voyage to England.

I'll find you one night at hotel room, strangle you both to death with my leather gloves. It will be sexy, but you will be dead.

Yeah, but I bet he wouldn't have thought to look in the suitcase. INSTEAD SHE MADE ME SLEEP ON THE FLOOR WITH THE BOOKS.

This is why Toaster fails at theft. If Toaster ever tries to steal something of mine, she will be in all kinds of pain she thought only infants could feel.

I remember One hundred years of solitude being great. It was also on the Oprah show.

Also this

If by real book you mean a 20" monitor tilted vertically then yeah I agree.

Cuddling up and reading a book in bed, during sex.

re: books

IT IS A LIE, SULK.

One of those books you bought when I was at your house and another was on the floor of your bedroom!

OHHH.

Damn girls, with your custom titles and hilarious join dates. I want a custom title too you know.
But will i get it?
No.
Why?
Take a god damn guess. Hint:
It's best friend is a pussy, and it live next to an asshole.

Us guys just don't get what we deserve. We'd be whores too if girls ate it up.

re: books

IT IS A LIE, SULK.

One of those books you bought when I was at your house and another was on the floor of your bedroom!

OHHH.
Ah, but there are at least two books which I did buy this month and that I have subsequently lost so couldn't add them to the pile.

Don't laugh too hard!

l_03948f26cdacb725b47c2e44f2f6ddd7.jpg

I read your post and was like "haha yeah, a fire extinguisher would do that."

Then I looked at the picture again, and shat bricks.

Sulk I have that exact edition of the Scottish play. Sucks.

But I feel like we have a connection now.

Yeah.

been over a year sice i took a pic so heres a year old pic
l_2c33ff4ced027d0090f5777e2e6afe11.jpg

Ohhh, look at all you guys with your books you can get ANYWHERE, bet none of you fags have Man After Man.

I am actually giving it to my older brother. He has a collection of oddities, including a very interesting collection of books. He wanted it, so after all of the stuff he's given to me for free, I think it's only fair.

Edit: I will never trust you in my home!

Anyone else think toaster doesnt have electricity in her house? She never has her lights on in pictures, so I think she just takes pics with his digital camera and posts them when hes at the library.

You just want my books, my books, you don't want the snuggles! :(

Burn them! Its the only way to stop her from getting them!

Insert the books into your rectum for safe keeping.

BTW I'm going to buy that Man After Man book.

That is probably one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen...

And I've been to /b/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back