Dirty Mugshots Thread "Not another one of these God damn things" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

You've got a kink in your ass crack there.

Fapping.

I don't know to what bodyparts exactly, but I don't care!

Google image searching for elbow ass = pages and pages of fun.

Oh shit. Beat me by 1 minute. LOL I was thinking the same thing

:D

Well I had photoshop still open :D

I just wish I was better at photoshopping. It was hard enough to find an eyeball and adjust the colors to match as well as I could the skin color. :-/ I'm relatively satisfied with it, but it could be tons better!

Those eyes are slick, but maybe you should have used 1 of xcellerate's bloodshot eyes. :>

or or...

just toaster eyes.

but then - nightmares. yeah.

Making faces out of toaster's pseudo butt crack has never been so much fun.

Photo182.jpg

Just for you, Pi.

I would have responded earlier, but after seeing this picture, I've been inexplicably crawling around vomiting uncontrollably whilst simultaneously bleeding from my eyes.

I printed it out as large as I could, on every sheet of paper I could find. Then I used them to inflict a million paper cuts on myself.

I printed it out as large as I could, on every sheet of paper I could find. Then I used them to inflict a million paper cuts on myself.

Hey, whatever works for you. I won't knock it. You might find solace in the cutting oneself thread.

I would probably enjoy something similar, except without the paper cut part.

Shitty cellphone bathroom pic!

Because I don't post enough pics apparently!

cellphonesarecoolvs0.jpg

My jaw is perfectly normal.

They tell me my jaw is perfectly normal.

Me at a USF football game last year

I posted this somewhere else, but I cba to find it. This was at the premiere btw

edit - no actually this, pretty much

toaster-chan said:
Phobobobobobie you are so cute, way too cute, I am going to marry you right now. brb england

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back