Disgrace to myself

Terminator said:
If a girl seems interested, not just smiling because you are a customer...hand it over and just walk away mysteriously, they will like it.
Then if they are interested they will contact you.

But if that fails, it's chloroform and the boot of the car time:LOL:
I had a friend who once caught some guy carrying his unconcious girlfriend out of a bar, to take her home. He'd drugged her (or punched her?) so he could..i guess..have his way with her.

Can you imagine the conversation?
Friend: "Hi that's my girlfriend, could i have her back?"

Deviant: "Oh yeah..i was just..carrying her ..."
/hoists limp body back

Far out.

Best pick up line ever: "Hey! Does this smell like chloroform?"

out of context quote. Did you ask for permission ?

Sir or Madam, it has come to our attention that you have performed an act of libel, which concerns myself.

If you do not stop we shall be sending a cease and desist order around in the morning. If you do not comply with the terms, further legal action shall be taken.

Have a nice day.

Demand for Immediate Take-Down: Notice of Infringing Activity

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1944747&postcount=43

CASE #: 21786

26 June 2006

Dear Sir or Madam,

Farrowlesparrow has received information that the domain listed above, which appears to be posted from accounts under your control, is offering unlicensed copies of, or is engaged in other unauthorized and libelous activities relating to copyrighted works published by the www.halflife2.net forum account Farrowlesparrow.

1. Identification of copyrighted works:

Copyrighted work(s):
Forum post.

Copyright owner:
Farrowlesparrow

2. Copyright infringing material or activity found at the following location(s):

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1944747&postcount=43

The above forum post(s) is being made available for viewing, through downloading, at the above location without authorization of the copyright owner. The post(s) provide a false designation of origin and is defamatory in its purposes.

3. Statement of authority:

The information in this notice is accurate, and I hereby certify under penalty of perjury that I am authorized to act on behalf of Farrowlesparrow, the owner of the copyright(s) in the work(s) identified above. I have a good faith belief that none of the materials or activities listed above have been authorized by Farrowlesparrow, its agents, or the law.

We hereby give notice of these activities to you and request that you take expeditious action to remove or disable access to the material described above, and thereby prevent the illegal reproduction and distribution of these postings via www.halflife2.net's network.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Please advise us regarding what actions you take.

Yours sincerely,

Richard Ames

Internet Investigator

on behalf of Farrowlesparrow.

That would work had the guy with the name put some spaces in it. Alas, he has none.

Also, today, I was at McD's getting a couple sausage Mcbreakfasts, and the counter chick was totally hot and when I tried to pay I freaked out and swiped my card in the wrong place and was generally fumbling everything I touched on the thing.

She probably thought I was retarded. ):

Farrowlesparrow said:
Sir or Madam, it has come to our attention that you have performed an act of libel, which concerns myself.

If you do not stop we shall be sending a cease and desist order around in the morning. If you do not comply with the terms, further legal action shall be taken.

Have a nice day.

Oh. My. God.

_Z_Ryuken said:
That would work had the guy with the name put some spaces in it. Alas, he has none.

Also, today, I was at McD's getting a couple sausage Mcbreakfasts, and the counter chick was totally hot and when I tried to pay I freaked out and swiped my card in the wrong place and was generally fumbling everything I touched on the thing.

Okay that is weird.

Farrow and Shens, working in conjunction to make this thread just that much better.

RakuraiTenjin said:
Okay that is weird.
I didn't really freak out. I just wanted to be cool like the thread starter guy. ):

But I did swipe my card in the wrong slot. She was like "no it's the other one". I swiped her slot and gave her my money.
Should've thanked her for handling my meat
sandwiches though.

Farrowlesparrow said:

Have a nice day.
GAh!!!!!! farrowlesparrow has returned? or is he lurking? COME BACK!!!

_Z_Ryuken said:
She was like "no it's the other one". I swiped her slot and gave her my money.
Should've thanked her for handling my meat
:D :D :D :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

_Z_Ryuken said:

hot chick at McD's? isn't that against policy?

So tonight I got off work and after consulting a few co-workers I decided I would go straight in for the kill after I got off work. I got home took a shower and put on some regular cloths and headed off. I felt much more confident going in this time and I made a oath to myself that im not leaving without giving her my number if she was there.

So I arrived & she wasnt working (damn what a let down) so I grabbed a few things paid & left. But my confidence is up I will be back tomorrow damnit.

It's always amazing how crazy people get over members of the same species.

It's a ****ing girl! WOW!

*head explodes*

hehe.

X-FacToR said:
So tonight I got off work and after consulting a few co-workers I decided I would go straight in for the kill after I got off work. I got home took a shower and put on some regular cloths and headed off. I felt much more confident going in this time and I made a oath to myself that im not leaving without giving her my number if she was there.

So I arrived & she wasnt working (damn what a let down) so I grabbed a few things paid & left. But my confidence is up I will be back tomorrow damnit.

Seriously man, become a regular customer, get to know her first. This way you'll just freak her out. Unless of course you are uber confident and/or hot, in which case, go now!

Ahhhhhhhh Its Too Late To Edit The Post!!!!

I dont see why your a 'Disgrace' to yourself. You saw a girl you liked and would like to meet; and got some balls to do something about it. Good luck..

swiss said:
I dont see why your a 'Disgrace' to yourself. You saw a girl you liked and would like to meet; and got some balls to do something about it. Good luck..
BC he thought he was gay but this shattered his world!

swiss said:

Because I didnt act sooner, I should have just went for the gusto but I pussed out.

Raziaar said:
It's always amazing how crazy people get over members of the same species.

It's a ****ing girl! WOW!

*head explodes*

hehe.
Body releases chemicals from brain upon view of a healthy young female.
Far more addictive than any drug.
If we didn't get like that we wouldn't bother fighting males to death to breed.

Analaysis of it ****s around with your head when you encounter such feelings tho, welcome to my everyday.

Adidajs said:
hot chick at McD's? isn't that against policy?
She didn't seem too happy to be there. Maybe it was an accident?

Or....

a government spy! D:

Ennui said:
Farrow and Shens, working in conjunction to make this thread just that much better.
So it is true... The quality of the forums have degraded since the veterans (now heterans) have left! :O

Beerdude26 said:
So it is true... The quality of the forums have degraded since the veterans (now heterans) have left! :O
They've always been degrading. Also you spelled it wrong you damn noob. It's "Hetairia".

Tr0n said:
They've always been degrading. Also you spelled it wrong you damn noob. It's "Hetairia".
Lol I know it's Hetairia, I simply preferred "Heterans" because it has an eery resemblance to "Veterans". Explaining silly jokes isn't funny btw :(

Beerdude26 said:

Yeah but they wont come back anyway, instead they will watch us dwindle :(

Meh. Some of us aren't them. And we are still strong <flexes>

Back