Disgruntled Valve employee leaks HL3 script section.

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Chapter 1: Relent

"Gordon Freeman." Gordon, enter." A voice whispered solemnly into Gordon's ear. He felt compelled to walk towards the creature despite his initial repulsion, and against his best judgement. As Gordon approached, the Combine Overlord began to squirm and reverberate, it's body recoiling and twitching, releasing large amounts of puss and sinew which dripped to the floor.

"Hello, Gordon. I've been waiting for you." Gordon surrendered control, a sensation he savored after his labors in City 17. The creature which had no lips, no face, just a somber and sweet juxtaposition of worm like-flesh. The quivering mask seeped an odor like a loved one's BO.

"Please don't be alarmed, I'm here for you." "You are the Free-man, but tonight I want you to be mine." The hairs of Gordon Freeman's ears stood on end and he could feel the tightening of his HEV suit. "Minor injury detected" bleeped the suit, "circulatory interruption, attempting bloodflow correction protocol." At this point Gordon laid down his crowbar and sat cross-legged, vaguely annoyed by his 'malfunctioning' suit. "Hold my prostium" Gordon heard reverberating through his skull. Gordon extended his arms around the Overlord's soft pussing front end, rubbing his thumbs intimately around the face of the godlike creature.

Gordon's suit began to become alarmed "Minor laceration detected"-- painkillers were administered and Gordon was overwhelmed with a euhporia. The new citadel seemed to be quaking with the pulse of aphroditian love, as if Cupid had shot him with a crossbow bolt.

All at once, and without hesitation Gordon placed his lips directly on the Overlord's front end. The fluids ran slickly down his hands which he perched on the body of the creature. Gordon's withdrew his lips and viscous fluid extended from the creature to his pink, pursed lips. Gordon pointed his empowered Gravity gun at himself and pulled the trigger, all at once pulling HEV suit off and exposing his throbbing cock which stood on end in a way that Vance had never even achieved. The glasses flew off his face and he smiled ear to ear, now completely free of exterior burden.

Even Gordon's red pubic hairs stood on end with the force of the gravity gun and the soft whispers of affection and love the Overlord was overwhelming his brain with. Gordon gently removed the tube from the overlords face and inserted the length of his rock hard energized cock into the soft supple mouth of the now sopping wet creature. The overlord began to quake the the citadel itself shook with erotic, fervid trembles. Gordon lightly thrusted and the beast took all of him proudly and fiercely throbbing it's entire body. The thrusting continued as time seemed to slow to a crawl.

After an amount of time not-so-quantifiable to humans of our stature, Gordon withdrew his smoldering crossbow bolt from the gully of the beast, strips of mucous running from his shaft and hairs to the quaking beast's gullet. After a period of readjustment the Overlord was ready to take off of Gordon into it's medanephredim. Gordon thusted lightly but the Overlord was overexcited.

It began to make twerklike motions with fluids quite literally flowing, flying and shooting like static electricity throughout the citadel. All at once the citadel began falling apart as Gordon was brought to a stunning and earth-shaking climax, loading the creatures wormlike body with his hot cum. Gordon's still hard, now spongy bolt still tingled as the citadel began to collapse. The beast's body was bloated with Freeman's semen...

MvujSDk.png

Oh and in case you're wondering why I think this is not real

this was an early draft transcribed from a cursive, handwritten notebook page pinned to a corkboard. the disgruntled employee is right here next to me. he finds you verrrrrrry amusssing

Back