Do you collect/save movie ticket stubs?

Do you collect/save movie ticket stubs?

• Total voters

joule

Tank
Reaction score
I, personally, do not collect or save all my movie ticket stubs. But I do save only the good ones that I see. If it's a really, really good movie, then yes, I will keep the ticket stub for memory. I know one kid at my school who has saved over 600 ticket stubs over the past 5 years! :eek: It's crazy.

The ticket stubs I have saved:
Scarface (20th Anniversary Theatre Release)
Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Shaun of the Dead
SAW
Kill Bill Volume 1
Kill Bill Volume 2
The Day After Tomorrow

...That is about it. I sometimes don't remember to keep them and throw them out. :hmph:

i started doing that when i was like 12 years old... but stopped after like 2 movies

-merc

I do, but about every 6 months to a year, my wallet gets full and I throw most of them away, I still have some of the good ones, but I'm not sure where they are, there not here with me at college.

Yep...I had my tickets from Star Wars: A new Hope Special Edition 1997 until a year ago! I saw that movie on the premiere the April 4th, 1997, row 15 seat 15 at 15:30... then, one day,I forgot to take my wallet out of my shorts so they just turned into one big pile of paper...! FWARK!

lol no.. why would anyone ever do that? i try to throw trash away ;)
i can usually remember if i've seen a movie..
but maybe it'd be a good idea for when i'm really drunk..

I have saved them all since 1997. Just some of my stubs:

Titanic-1997
Godzilla-1998
Armageddon-1998
SW: The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones-1999-2002.
The Matrix, Reloaded, Revolutions-1999-2004.
Fantasia 2000-2000
The Mummy, The Mummy Returns-1999-2001
James Bond: The World is Not Enough
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon-2000.
E.T. 20th Anniversary-2002.
Men in Black II
Harry Potter: Sorceror's, Chamber, Prisoner-2001-2004.
Terminator 3
Chicago
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship, Two Towers, and Return.-2001-2003.
Kill Bill Vol. 1,2-2003-2004.

yes i do.
To many to name tho.

I always put them in my coat pocket, but I always forget they're there, as they're so light, then I end up washing my jacket, and they're gone. Maybe if they make the paper more substantial, something that will last longer, I might be compelled to keep them, but they're so flimsy.

I had about 100 stubs a few years ago. Me and my mates used to go to the movies at least two times a month for a few years. I don't know where the hell they are now though. My best guess is that my girl threw them all in the trash.

I don't use tickets to get into movies, but I do have my Mortal Kombat movie ticket intack from about...whenever the first one released.

I collect them. Started when the LOTR-movies started running. I have a lot now. Mostly blockbusters though :)

Edit: Because they are the only movies worth watching :angel:

I have my Matrix Revolutions and all 3 of my LoTR ticket stubs saved.

Back