do you have enough BALLS to do train surfing in indonesia?

<RJMC>

The Freeman
Reaction score
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16596181
_57934891_57930762.jpg

Railway staff in Indonesia have started hanging concrete balls above train tracks in a bid to prevent commuters from riding on carriage roofs.

The first balls were installed just above carriage-height near a station outside the capital, Jakarta.

More will be put up elsewhere if they are a success.

Previous attempts to deter roof riders included spraying them with paint, spreading oil on carriages and hiring musicians to perform safety songs.

Correspondents say those initiatives have failed. Officials hope that the latest move will prove to be the ultimate deterrent.

Roof riders also face the possibility of imprisonment.

But the "roof surfers" themselves told the AP news agency that they are determined not to be put off.

"I was really scared when I first heard about these balls,'' said Mulyanto, 27, who rides daily between his hometown of Bogor and Jakarta almost every day for work.

talk about having the balls

I wouldnt mind being smacked in the face by indonesias balls.

But they need more hair

Have fun train surfers.judging by the size of those balls you are going to receive more than just a severe blow to the head.

Have fun with those lawsuits when people start dying from those "balls".

Have fun with those lawsuits when people start dying from those "balls".

Well, they have been warned. I suppose it would be akin to climbing a spiked fence and killing yourself on it via impalement.

Or being told not to stick your hand in a grinder and then doing it. I'm not quite sure the friends and families of people who do such things can sue.

I wonder what kind of load is hanging in those balls.

No, I do not.

That's ****ed up, what happens when some idiot puts the wrong length of chain on the ball and it hits the front of a moving train? Didn't think of that'un didthey!?

Back