Do you know a self centered idiotic jackass? Bet it's not your dad.

McGooTheWise

Reaction score
So, get this. 4 years ago my Brother told my mom he was gay. That he'd known it since the fourth grade. (He was 15 at the time, and my parents are divorced.) he had $4000 in his closet in case she disowned him, and all his clothes packed up and ready to move to his friend's house. Now, not only can I not imagine how hard that is, but the thought of your own parents hating you for such a simple thing, as if because you got a runny nose your parent's wanted you arrested. It wasn't your fault, and you had no choice in the matter, nor did you know it would happen. Naturally, my Mom was cool and just said "Alright, but how can you tell?" and the only thing he said to her was "How do you know you're straight?" You just know. There's no way to explain. It's not just like asking "Do I like the pussy, or the cock?" it's everything about it. Take everything you like about the opposite sex, and think about that. it may be that he is still attracted to women, but likes guys more.

But, my mom was cool with it, and cried when she found out that he thought she'd disown him, but that isn't the rough part. Ever since they got divorced, my father, or Satan, as I will refer to him throughout the post, had basically sucked the life out of my mom ever since. The slightest things me and my brother would do he would threaten to take her to court and take me and him away from her. This wouldn't be such a biggie if he didn't happen to live half way across the country, but he continually tries to find out everything about her so he can get custody of us. not because he wants his kids, but he has this overwhelming urge to be right. he cannot accept that my Mom divorced himbecause he was a horrible husband, influence, and father. he cannot be wrong. it is she who is the bad parent. not him. The almighty Satan is correct.

So, anyways, my Mom told Satan over the phone that my brother was gay, not only was he not cool with it, but he wanted my brother committed, as if he could have the Gay sucked out of him. he also wanted to take me from her, and i quote "Because that is an unsafe environment for a child at his age to live in!" Yes! Fear the queers! They are evil ravenous monsters! They will kill you! It is unsafe to be around them! Not only that, but he apparently feared I would be Gay too. Yes, you heard right. It's a contagious disease now. Not only is that the stupidest thing I have ever heard, not only is that the most RIDICULOUS thing I have ever heard, not only is that the most idiotic, ignorant thing I have ever heard, but it came from my own father, aimed to his own son, no less. Now, this is hard on me, but I can't image my brother's situation. She just told me and my brother about this today, and we have also been chewing over another of his stupid stunts, explained below.

My mother has a weight problem, and her parents were just diagnosed with diabetes a few months ago, and she fears the same for herself. She has been working out like mad, going on diets, doing everything, mixed with work, and my father's stress creating stunts, and she sees the only way to get rid of all this weight (Since after months of all that she's lost only 4 pounds) is to get gastric bypass. She knows she'll have to lose more weight as she goes into it, the hospital does not give away free surgery to cure fatness, it is a very life changing thing, in good and bad ways, mostly being that she will only be able to eat a handfull of food at a time, and that she will have to eat meal 6 times a day for the rest of her life. Now, this is a very expensive procedure, so my mom figures Satan can put us on his insurance for a month so she can get settled, but he wants her to pay him back for it... If she could pay him back why would she need him for that in the first place? That's the problem, he doesn't think. And she can't even tell him what procedure she's getting cause she knows hell find some way to use it against her.

So, until the day he dies, Satan will continue to dig up dirt on my mother. We will have to live with this till the cows come home, and it looks to be a while.

What a great ****ing day.

After you get help for the insurance, or if he won't help:

-Get your number changed.

-None of you talk to him again.

Done!

yes, and i will have no other. Thanks to him my mom has been scarred away from relationships, and I fear the same for myself at times.

After you get help for the insurance, or if he won't help:

-Get your number changed.

-None of you talk to him again.

Done!

I think it depends on the degree of the divorce above all but... I believe his father has the right to have atleast their house numbers at any given time because his child(ren) are not legal adults.

But I am not 100% on this

yes, and i will have no other. Thanks to him my mom has been scarred away from relationships, and I fear the same for myself at times.
That's the sad part then. I hope you, your mother and brother pull through this.

It's not fair for a family not to be happy with one another. (your father too) It's just sad.

Although I don't agree with your brother's lifestyle choice, the way your father is going about this is very wrong. He shouldn't be forcing him to go to a psyche ward over this, it'll only make things worse for himself and your brother. He's old enough now he can start making his own lifestyle choices.

Good luck mate. Best wishes.

Wow..... just wow.

Normally I'm all for piety, but in your case hiring a hitman to take out Satan might not be such a bad idea. Just saying.

So, anyways, my Mom told Satan over the phone that my brother was gay, not only was he not cool with it, but he wanted my brother committed, as if he could have the Gay sucked out of him. he also wanted to take me from her, and i quote "Because that is an unsafe environment for a child at his age to live in!" Yes! Fear the queers! They are evil ravenous monsters! They will kill you! It is unsafe to be around them! Not only that, but he apparently feared I would be Gay too.

Lol.

Sorry, but lol.

No offense, but your father sounds like an idiot.

Oh, none taken at all, numbers. You can slurr him up and down the flag poll for all i care. I'm done with him. The last thing I said to him, or will ever say to him will be "I can't believe you."

Oh come on, Satan's (the devil) alot nicer then that! He's not a DOUCHE BAG.

You got to think of a better (well, worse) name for your father.

Call your dad Saint Cockfag from now on. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Well, at the very least, you will.

Sort of reminds me of my father. He's tried to get me taken away from my Mom many times, but he's a drug addict and my Mom is a great parent, so that didn't really work out. He refused to get a Job and pay child support, instead choosing to use his funds to support his Heroin habit. The difference is, I haven't seen my father in almost 10 years. Oh yeah, and he abused me.

But you sort of have it worse than I did, because you have had to deal with a horrible influence in your life still today, whereas I pretty much escaped from my mine.

On the bright side, I really doubt any Judge in their right mind would take you out of the home because your sibling was gay. As for him using your mother's illness as leverage, I'm not sure. My mom's been sick for most of my life, but she's still managed to raise me and hold down a well paying job for 12 years.

You should call him and tell him you're gay.

The thread title was abbreviated to leave out the "bet it's not your dad", so I looked at my knees and looked in a mirror

AND CRIED

Yes, and it's my dad. Powers that be unite and smite him from existence.

Saturos, all I can say is it's your opinion. I've tried so hard for so long to get others to see the light, and lately I've realized it's because of a deep desire to let my dad know just how wrong what he did was, which is sad. A father isn't contemplating lecturing his son, it's the other way around, yet i feel such a need because he is my father. sure he's a cold harted jackass, but a father's a father and he's the only one I have, but I've had enough of his shit, and I'm never speaking to him again. I'm better off.

So, believe what you will. I'm done. :D

Kinetic, he's not the ignorant one, he's forming his own opinion, just like Van's brother is forming his. I personally don't care either way on the subject, people think what they want. As long as it doesn't effect me.

He's either ignorant or silly. I said ignorant because I'm doubtful that anyone can actually think being gay is a choice. If he's informed, and has made the opinion that being gay is a 'lifestyle choice', then he's silly.
There's having an opinion, and then there's just being wrong.

FACTS GET IN THE WAY OF SUPERIOR OPINIONS.

That is a fact.

If I had a son, and he told me he was gay, it would probably go something like this:

My Son: Dad... I've got something to tell you.
Me: What's up?
My Son: I'm gay dad....
Me: You're a fag?!?! Are you ****ing kidding me?!
My Son: No, dad... I'm... I'm not kidding. I'm gay. I always have been.
Me: Holy shit. Say, you want to see The Dark Knight 3 on Thursday? Mom's out of town so we can go see it in the morning, and LAN some more Quake 5 after the movie. I'll just laugh harder now when I frag you and call you a queer, cause you are!

But that's just your opinion!!!!! ^___^
Opinion. OPINION. OPINIOOOOOOOOON.

Saturos, all I can say is it's your opinion. I've tried so hard for so long to get others to see the light, and lately I've realized it's because of a deep desire to let my dad know just how wrong what he did was, which is sad. A father isn't contemplating lecturing his son, it's the other way around, yet i feel such a need because he is my father. sure he's a cold harted jackass, but a father's a father and he's the only one I have, but I've had enough of his shit, and I'm never speaking to him again. I'm better off.

So, believe what you will. I'm done. :D
I don't go through life hating people for believing something I don't agree with.

For example, if your brother was a gamer, or has some other hobby I could relate to, I'd think he's an awesome guy.
I just got ridiculed not long ago for wearing dragon shirts. Yeah, I think these people are dicks for such harsh criticism.

Though it's their opinion, I still think they....are......dicks.
Oh shit, I see a pattern/relationship and now my eyes just went and crossed on me. What am I saying here?

Anyways. your father really needs to think about how rash he's acting. He can't force his opinion on him and make him not be gay is what I'm saying.
You'd be doing the right thing if you plan on moving as far away as possible until he reconsiders.

P.S. I have no idea what's going on.

Onion?
Onion?
Onion?
Onion?
onion-main_Full.jpg

Saturos said:
Your sexual orientation is not a choice. Having sex with someone is.

Come on, are you telling me you chose to be straight, assuming you are? Like, you were attracted to male and female, and you made the choice to go with females?

Your sexual orientation is not a choice. Having sex with someone is.

Come on, are you telling me you chose to be straight, assuming you are? Like, you were attracted to male and female, and you made the choice to go with females?
I don't how it works, I've never asked someone I knew who was gay before if they woke up one day and decided that's how they want to be.

I just kinda skimmed through that OP tbh. It's pretty long.
Didn't know anyone takes stuff seriously around here anyways. I was just trying to help and everyone started biting my head off for no damn reason.

Shit. Throw me a friggin' bone here. Goddamn. :p

It's like you people find excuses to hate on me. It's starting to piss me off.

I thought you didn't agree with that lifestyle choice.
Not agreeing != hating.

Jesus. What about that don't you understand?

I told you people I don't agree with what Van's father is trying to do to his brother.

I can't break it down any further than that.

I was making a joke. I guess you don't understand.

Sometimes, italics are used in text-based communications to emphasize an important word or phrase.

I was making a joke. I guess you don't understand.
Sarcasm does not translate well over the webz. Sorry for snapping at you then. :p

I see italics and think your "pointing out" something like some kind of wise ass.

Sorry though. :) My temper's been very short lately. I've been snapping at people around here irl too.

In this case, a word that someone used that I am using again in the same way to emphasize a point showing wrongness and stuff.

Sarcasm does not translate well over the webz. Sorry for snapping at you then. :p

I see italics and think your "pointing out" something.

so, the deal is... gay people don't just choose to be gay, any more than a person chooses to be white or short or whatever. So when you say things like, you don't agree with someone's choice to be gay, that's showing ignorance (which can mean either you didn't know or you're purposefully ignoring that fact) and ignorance so often goes hand in hand with intolerance and hatefulness. Whether or not you have those feeling towards gays is not known but will be assumed from certain acts showing ignorance of topics such as this.

Since I'm in an explaining mood, I'll explain the joke (even though you probably got it) you said throw me a bone, which in this case meant give you a little slack, show some understanding, etc. I however took the phrase (not really out of context, even) and twisted it in a way to make it seem like you were interested in a "bone", now a slang word for an erect penis, by referrign to the fact that earlier you said you did not agree with that lifestyle choice, and I italicized choice to remind everyone of the ignorance you had shown earlier of that subject.

It sounds a lot meaner when I explain it like that.

Oh, now I truly understand what you were trying to do.

Back