Do you know a self centered idiotic jackass? Bet it's not your dad.

I mean if my future son was gay, I mean I wouldnt lie and say I was absolutely fine with it,

Why wouldn't you be fine with it? I mean, thats the only way he is going to be happy. I have seen the results of gay people trying to be straight. It ends in depression and anxiety, and it isn't fun.

EDIT: On the other hand, if my daughter was a lesbian :naughty:

But sometimes, there's a third, even deeper layer. And that third layer is just like the first.

Like pie.

Definitely lol'd. Excellent reference.

So tell me, friends: is it worth arguing over whether or not sexuality is a choice, or should we just knock back a few drinks and have a no-girls-allowed orgy?

hmmmm.... if it cant be my step dad then its my step-brother

I condone people who slate people for being gay, but the man's own father? Takes the biscuit. I mean if my future son was gay, I mean I wouldnt lie and say I was absolutely fine with it, but I wouldnt condone him to a mental home and I would just learn to accept it, and my love for him wouldnt falter in any way.

Just ignore the **** from now on, whatever he would find in terms of dirt on your mum would be a waste of time anyway, support your mum, get her going out again and meeting new people, get into a new relationship, let him bicker in own disguiting arrogance.

well ,the thing is, she's mainly afraid that the guy will try to be a "father" to us, and tell us what to do. And she sais if that happens she's dumping whoever it might be, even if it was Gerard Butler that she was dating, she'd have him out in a matter of seconds if that happened. personally I'd ignore it, but I think at some point I'll need a positive Male influence in my life. I'm not sure how to tell her though. I tried before and it just ended in her telling me what I just told you.

I also lol'd at Jintor's post. There are many excellent zingers in this thread, Alpha's included.

Van Halen, for some reason I had you tagged in my head as a nonce. I don't know why that is. I am revising my perception and hope you will not think too badly of me for being such a douchebag right here (seriously "I thought you were dumb but kid you're alright" who do I think I am?)

Anyway. As much as I would like to imitate the joker - "it's simple. We, uh, kill your father" - I would echo others in this thread who have said that you should simply cut all contact with your ad, for if he is not willling to show you the ounce of respect and consideration which people can justifiably expect of each other then you have utterly no obligation to tolerate his continued presence in your life. As far as possible, excise him from your sphere of perception - with legal instruments if necessary.

Also, tell him you're gay. I highly endorse this plan.

I also lol'd at Jintor's post. There are many excellent zingers in this thread, Alpha's included.

Van Halen, for some reason I had you tagged in my head as a nonce. I don't know why that is. I am revising my perception and hope you will not think too badly of me for being such a douchebag right here (seriously "I thought you were dumb but kid you're alright" who do I think I am?)

Anyway. As much as I would like to imitate the joker - "it's simple. We, uh, kill your father" - I would echo others in this thread who have said that you should simply cut all contact with your ad, for if he is not willling to show you the ounce of respect and consideration which people can justifiably expect of each other then you have utterly no obligation to tolerate his continued presence in your life. As far as possible, excise him from your sphere of perception - with legal instruments if necessary.

Also, tell him you're gay. I highly endorse this plan.

well, if I ever do seem stupid, I'm most likely joking. (As an example, something I usually do if the person arguing with me proves me wrong, I don't like to admit it, but I let them know that I think they're right just by taking the thing out of their last statement that would make the least sense as an insult, and put it in an insult. IE: "You're not getting the point." "UR A NOT GETTING THE POINT!") ;)

Also, are you serious about me telling my Dad I'm gay? :|

Important question: What state do you live in, Van_Halen? This can greatly influence whether the legal system will look poorly upon your brother (and you, if you tell your dad you're gay too).

In truth I was referring to this:

You should call him and tell him you're gay.
Then you say "And I was thinking, now that mom's out of the picture..."
EDIT: I just remembered: esteemed hl2.net moderator Bliink once posted a guide to passive-aggressive and harassment warfare. It involved detonating bombs in people's mailboxes and ruining their car fuel tanks - really messing with their lives. If you want, I'll dig it up.

Yes please. but, for now, if you'll excuse me, I must now go drum and pretend each thing i hit is my dad's head. Then I will write angst laden songs that I will lay with my newfounded Emo band...

jklol, we're not Emo, we're Scene. Good day. :D

Why wouldn't you be fine with it? I mean, thats the only way he is going to be happy. I have seen the results of gay people trying to be straight. It ends in depression and anxiety, and it isn't fun.

EDIT: On the other hand, if my daughter was a lesbian :naughty:
Can I get her phone number?

If I had a son, and he told me he was gay, it would probably go something like this:

My Son: Dad... I've got something to tell you.
Me: What's up?
My Son: I'm gay dad....
Me: You're a fag?!?! Are you ****ing kidding me?!
My Son: No, dad... I'm... I'm not kidding. I'm gay. I always have been.
Me: Holy shit. Say, you want to see The Dark Knight 3 on Thursday? Mom's out of town so we can go see it in the morning, and LAN some more Quake 5 after the movie. I'll just laugh harder now when I frag you and call you a queer, cause you are!

:| tenchar

You're a dick.
I know. And YOUR a pussy.

Dicks can f**k pussies and assholes. Whereas assholes just shit all over everything and ruin everyone's day for no reason.

I'm not an asshole, nor am I a pussy because I don't cry over every single little thing, so I indeed must be a dick.

Haven't you ever watched Team America? :upstare:

HOORAY FOR INTOLERANCE

wait.

I'm starting a new religion. It's called Tolerance.

1. You must be tolert of everything.
2. You cannot be intolerant.
3. Rule 1 does not apply to Rule 2.

Guys, this is about Van_Halen's father, not Saturo's feelings.

Please stay on topic.

As for your father Van_Halen, my condolences, it's hard when a family member acts like that.

My father raised me and is the most amazing person in the world, I'm not gonna lie.

van halem should hire a bunch of gay strippers and send them to his dad house

I'm starting a new religion. It's called Tolerance.

1. You must be tolert of everything.
2. You cannot be intolerant.
3. Rule 1 does not apply to Rule 2.

OH MY LOL! :upstare:

I like queers. They provide a soft and protective barrier for my food when i put groceries in my trunk.

But if we're offensive to everybody, the offensiveness becomes layered out and thus completely inoffensive!

...True..................

I'm still defensive of my brother, though. Even though sometimes I'd like to beat his ass. (Which I could, because I'm 5'9", 180 LBS and work out 3 times a week, and he's 5'6" and is a horse jockey... He gets uppity sometimes, and I'd love to smack him around a bit... Alas, I can't bring myself to do so. :()

...What was I going to say again?

Everyone wants to beat their brother up. I do except my 2 years younger brother is 6'4 and could beat the shit out of me, 5'3.

Fail.

lol...

Thing is, when we were little, I always used to beat the shit out of my brother. (He was extremely mean to me, but that's a story for another time.) He would think it was funny, however, because, as he says, I'd grit my teeth harder than I would hit him. I used to stomp on him and on his throat, and all he'd do was laugh, needless to say, making me even angrier till i got what I wanted, making him cry after he took the controller away from me while playing a game, Especially in Zelda, when I was fighting a boss, and get my character killed. This would make me cry, and make him laugh, then i would proceed to beat the living shit out of him till I wiped that smile off his face.

Please note, he did things much worse to me, like throw my toys at me, and rip them to pieces, he would also take my Army men and flush them down the toilet, or light them on fire, and if I didn't beat him up, I knew my Dad would. That is one thing I'll never forget, is that he'd save me from my brother, but this new shit is inexcusable.

Wow, dude. Good luck and if this was me, i would probably get a ticket and beat him till he cant move.

Back