Do you own guns?

have a mosin nagant, planning to buy a gsg5 soon though for the fun of it.

My family as a collective owns a .22 a 30-30, a 7mm Remington Magnum, a .30 '06, and a 12 guage shotgun.

I still live with my parents, but my dad has a shit load of guns, almost an arsenal. He's been collecting them since he was in Vietnam. I love to shoot me some guns though.

My SuperSoaker 100 defeats you all ! ... at least it would have, If the pump wasn't jammed with sand.

I'm thinking of geting an Airsoft gun, but I guess it depends on how expensive the are (and what my parents think of it)

I have some bolt action rifles, some 12 Gage shotguns, and a couple of old WW2 rifles I keep for collecting (Type 99 Arisaka and Mosin Nagant dated in the 40s). The bolt action rifles and shotguns are mostly meant for hunting but I guess we can use them for killing zombies if we really had to. I also own a Russian Makarov handgun, mainly as a keepsake momentum of the cold war but I can just as easily use it for combat against Zombies. It may be a bit 'outdated', being only 9mm (Makarov 9mms, they are slightly different from German 9mm rounds), and it's magazine capacity is only 8 rounds per magazine. But it's durable and reliable, like most Russian weapons. I also have an SKS, but it's currently acting a little 'wonky'.

Oh my god I thought Bluewolf was back.

Old thread...
But Im no hillbilly redneck American!

I do have tons of knifes though. I like to cut things...

Back