Do you want a location?

Do you want you location (Country) to be shown under number of posts?

• Yes

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • I dont care but i think FarrowleSparrow should be made ruler of halflife2.net

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
I dont care but i think FarrowleSparrow should be made ruler of halflife2.net

isn't there another don't care option ;( lol..... in case you are windering....I still would like to be a moderator :) (sorry, I wasn't gonna mention it...)

I'm so banned... :p

same here...hehe :cheese: , try hard and you will be ruler

Why dont you want the location to be displayed? Just the name fo your country. It would save alot of confusion.

You should of put a "I dont really give a damn" option. It would of had a million votes by now :D

Thats why that option isnt there.

I was hoping that if enough people voted, then it would somehow magically happen.

EDIT: I just noticed option 3 got a vote. Yay go me! I'l be running this place in no time!

Who voted no?

me! :p

why?

I dunno, seemz a bit...... what if you don't want to display your country? :cheese: I wouldn't mind it, but I think it's pointless.

oh and...

Let it be know that when i become ruler you shall feel my wrath.

if I can't be a moderator....then what chance have you got of being ruler.... (j/kin m8 :) :E ) :p

If you dont want to display your country you could choose not to display it. What does it matter if your country is know? Its not like people are gonna know your address. im just saying it would be helpful knowing where people are coming from. There are alot of misundertandings simply becasue people live in different cultures and dont know it.

That is true, it would solve a few things but I don't know... sorry :p

you're on your own Blackadder :p

Originally posted by nietzsche
No. Keep the interface clean. It's better to see additional information about a member at a glance, but in a separate profile.

Nietzsche you're alive thank God!:bounce:

I thought you were dead. ;(

There is a God.

So far two votes for me to rule. Looks like Munro will soon have to abdicate his position. Oh but since im not yet ruler. All hail Munro!

It would be clean. Just something underneath the avater saying 'England' or something would clutter it up.

Indeed, and a very committed one, too.

You'd better contact the Sekreteriat, this one shouldn't be allowed to roam unchecked. He might be intolerant toward someone.:borg:

I, 'Ruler of the forums' and soon to be ruler of the universe, proclaim that intolerance shall be punishable by death. I will NOT tolerate disobedience.

Have you seen the bedroom scene in the movie "The Exorcist"?.

/me turns his head 180 degrees and spits Farrowlesparrow gallons of green slime in the face, while shouting dirty words at him...

Hmmm... so that explains nietzsche's nihlism.:devil:

Farrowlesparrow is now one step further to ruling the noob page thx to me :p:p:p:p:p (dont ask me wot the noob page is cos i dunno)

Have you seen the bedroom scene in the movie "The Exorcist"?.

Alyx turns his head 360 degrees and spits Farrowlesparrow gallons of green slime in the face, while shouting dirty words at him...

Fat Tony. You shall become my right hand man in the new order. I shall give you more money and power than you have ever had. MUHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAH

HAHAHAHA

Farrowlesparrow is a funny balls free zone! I repeat that is a big negatory on the funny balls there.

Put a /me in front of your sentence. It will be replaced by your nick. Just like on IRC.

/me types sentence while following nietzsche's advice.

Fat Tony. You shall become my right hand man in the new order. I shall give you more money and power than you have ever had. MUHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAH

HAHAHAHA

Farrowlesparrow is a funny balls free zone! I repeat that is a big negatory on the funny balls there.

Fat Tony, think twice before you work with a guy who slinks off to the bathroom to fondle his nuts.:x

It will be a while before you live it down my friend.:cheese:

I didn't fondle my nuts! I just went to the bathroom for private time. No that doesn't mean time for my privates. Everyone was looking at me! Besides, in the new order you wont be able to laugh at me. Apart from those loyal to me now, i will turn everyone into eunuchs!

Who says im right handed when it comes to anything?

I didn't fondle my nuts! I just went to the bathroom for private time. No that doesn't mean time for my privates. Everyone was looking at me! Besides, in the new order you wont be able to laugh at me. Apart from those loyal to me now, i will turn everyone into eunuchs!

/me runs off clutching privates and yelling "I must keep the Jewels safe!"

Blackadder you arent one to talk really. You have an obsession with animal prvaites. If you go check out the Halflife board you will see what i said there.

Blackadder you arent one to talk really. You have an obsession with animal prvaites. If you go check out the Halflife board you will see what i said there.

Oh Moose Nuts.:cheese:

Back