Does it matter...

skogum!

Reaction score
Is it going to matter where you shoot your enemies? I mean if you shoot them in the head is it gonna count as a head shot and put them directly to sleep or do you have to shoot sevral shoots in the head? :bounce:

Please reply....

Yeah I have asked myself that to..
I think that they will have a hitzone system. They had it in HL I think.... Just look at CS !

Cs is one thing but know its a whole new engine...you never know....

Yeah but why would they NOT have it... Its the most important thing when we talk about Realism....

Yeah but they are aliens...maybe they dont need a brain...or maybe the brain isint in the head... :bounce:

In HL1 you can kill a marine quicker by shooting him in the head, so the answer to your question is YES :D

I wish HL2 had things like SOF, for example, shoot them in the leg and they limp around etc...but IMO i dont think that will be in HL2 :(, I didnt really see any evidence in the vids

Hmm... but when the zombies gets decampitated buy that razor-thingy..... Or is that just a special scene for E3 ?

I hate rank systems... People just spam the forum to get a higher rank....

I wish this was like the ut2003 fourms...they have removed the "post count" so people cant say:

heh j00 nub lik3 1 hav a bigg3r post c0nt th@n j00!

yeah, laguna is right, this will stop people trying to get thier post counts up by spamming and being nubs

I dont know how you want me to see...Please explain...

:bounce:

if you have a low post count/ranking it makes you look like a nub, but if you have a high post count new comers will think your cool and know loads :D, thats why people up thier post count :D

ok? So ppl post so many as they can just to not look like a n00b?

I like forums with a no post count, Or forums with post counts but have off topic not counting. A 0 post count and a custom title is leet ;)

Originally posted by skogum!
I dont know how you want me to see...Please explain...

Ahhh.. N00b... U have done 55 posts in like 2 hours... Spamming (??)

Well I dont really care if theres a rank system or nor as long as noone bothers me....

yeah i would like that too, no post count but a custom title :D sweeet

I post because I have no life...I have nothing to do with my time so I sit at the forum all day long...I DIDINT EVEN KNOW THERE WERE A SYSTEM!!!:flame:

Actually, IIRC, the Zombie gets blown in two by an explosive barrel. The other zombies get ripped in half by the rotor, but don't stay alive afterwards.

Maybe if you get a really nice shoot with the shotgun on a Zombie, it gets ripped in half... maybe maybe

Or if you throw a sharp object with the grav gun that they get cut at the place it hit....

Nice ideas... Sounds impossible to me, but U just cant be sure. Valve is pretty good at coming up with crazy ideas !!!

Yeah..but its like having a car racing game that creates its own scrathes and that'll mean that the games are smart as hell ( *dont know if hell is smart but its an expression* )!

Back