Does the Matrix jump work in source

Custom animation perhaps?

I mean it looked like a custom model to me.

No, it's lack of animation. He simply cancels the appropriate torso anim just as he jumps by doing something odd like firing and switching or something, and that puts the character in the default stance from the torso up during the jump. It just happens to be arms outstretched.

Unfocused said:
wtf does "jump work" mean?
you say "jump work" in the topic and then "jump from 1.6 work in source"

Lol I must've been tired. Now I understand his post. :)

that script looks like cheating to me. just like reloadscript for AWP, shoot duck script..well almost all the scripts i consider as cheats.

RA7 said:
that script looks like cheating to me. just like reloadscript for AWP, shoot duck script..well almost all the scripts i consider as cheats.
It's not a cheat only thing it allows you to do is the jump with the arms out.

yea im not sure if i remember right, but its an old trick from cs 1.1.

i also think the terrorist has to have the bomb. what you do is shoot all of your bullets from your handgun ( when bullets are out, it will automatically reload) before the gun reloads, jump and press 5 (bomb). if you time it right you will do the matrix jump. i guess the guy in the video is using a script though, but you DONT have to use a script.

and NO its not cheating.

i jsut checked out the vid. instead of firing the pistol, he's using his ak instead.

another thing to remember, when you do the matrix jump, your screen will look normal, only others will see the matrix jump.

that was possibly the crapest film clip i have ever seen.... why would you want to do that anyway.
go and buy the path of neo if you want to do that kind of stuff

After figuring for a while, my guess is that he fires the shots then reloads in midair, but the reload animation is missing. However, this has already been pretty much said so I'll be quiet :)

Dinkleberry said:
After figuring for a while, my guess is that he fires the shots then reloads in midair, but the reload animation is missing. However, this has already been pretty much said so I'll be quiet :)

Nah, the pose ends when he touches the ground again. Notice that in low grav the reload animation wouldn't last longer, though the pose does :)

So he lacks a jump animation. Wow.

****ing amazing.

:|

|eRad| said:
that was possibly the crapest film clip i have ever seen.... why would you want to do that anyway.
go and buy the path of neo if you want to do that kind of stuff
I wasn't asking how you liked the vid I was asking if it works in Source.

And why would I want to do it. In 1.6 when there was an AWPer it was always fun jumping around in his scope like that and tripping him out for a few seconds.

yeah i woundnt know im just saying the film clip is crap lol.

message my wounds or the tabloid cat NOW!

matrix jump

how do you do the matrix jump?

can anyone tell me pls? :)

thanks

yes, you just have to try to do quick switches with the bomb out. Anyways, its not matrix jumping, turn sv_airacceleration -15 and jump and go forward, thats matrix style ^_^

i remember this plugin from CS1.6
yeah, its not a hack or anything...its a plugin which allows you to jump higher and further...back in the day i remember this plugin mostly just being on servers which ran certain custom maps.

it was fun the first few times but i wasn't a big fan of the plugin.

Thats not a plugin, they say sumtin about a "script" I dunno im new.

conlich said:
Thats not a plugin, they say sumtin about a "script" I dunno im new.

its a plugin.
i know because i used to play on a server that had it.

Back