Does your girl/boyfriend's parents like you?

Reaction score
Well... do they? cuz i find my girlfriends mother being very nice and she laughs all the time... while her father is more like "oh.. is he here?, i hope he didn't see me..."
Pretty annoying sometimes

When I DID have a gf (grr hiss) the mom and dad liked me, kinda... note the kinda.

mrBadger said:
Every single girl I've been with, her parents have hated me :) simple eh?

Because you are a hippy :)

Ah, bleh, her parents don’t really like me, because I am Russian. They got an idea, that I will drink my life away and become a bum :) Well, it’s not my fault that I get drunk like crazy during holidays :) It’s in my blood!

mrBadger said:
Eh? What? Make sense boy!

You are not a hippy? I though you were! Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BHAHA, merry Christmas EVERYBODY *while these is confusion, Mr.reak escapes through chimney*

Mr.Reak said:
You are not a hippy? I though you were! Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BHAHA, merry Christmas EVERYBODY *while these is confusion, Mr.reak escapes through chimney*
The Eh was to Ghost Freeman

I'm no hippy ;(

I wish I was Russian ;(

Why the hell would you want to be a pakistanian?

Unfortunetly I don't have a GF. But I wish I had...:(

I disagree with the topic, it's "Do your girl/boyfriend's parents like you?"

And I dunno. Where are they? And while you're at it, where's that gf?

mrBadger said:
The Eh was to Ghost Freeman

I'm no hippy ;(

I wish I was Russian ;(

Well, if you Irish or German, you are like Russian! DRINK, DRINK, DRINK! YAY!

Sure, my imaginary girlfriend's imaginary parents and I get along fine, infact it's not uncommon for me to go round to their house for a teaparty (an imaginary one naturally).
Now I feel bad for posting rubbish in your thread, so I will just say that I've never met anyone that doesn't like me, well once they get to know me, plenty of people don't like me based on my appearence and so avoid me in the street and give me evil looks and sometimes flee for their lives.

My girlfriends mum likes me when she's riding me cow girl style!! yeehhaaa!!

[the closest thing I ever had to a girlfriend]'s parents lived in another country, so I was off the hook :cheese:

Generally I think I would do well though, cause I'm really a quiet guy. If I get drunk I get even more quiet and withdrawn. If I get REALLY drunk I fall asleep.

Wow, so im not the only one who hasn't had a GF... :p

theGreenBunny said:
I disagree with the topic, it's "Do your girl/boyfriend's parents like you?"

And I dunno. Where are they? And while you're at it, where's that gf?
I'm single at the moment, so I went on past experience :p

I'd say the restraining order tells all.

fishstick, u also started the other thread about "do u have a girlfriend=life?" and now this, so i'm guessing yur very eager to share the news to others u have a gf. I'm on to u! lol but as for keeping on topic, my gf parents like me. I think mostly because her other bfs that she's had have been big faggy dumbasses who think they're the sh!t. Then theres me, the wonderfully well-mannered young man before them haha. I dunno, they got me a $25 EB game certificate for christmas lol, i guess i'm doin something right. :naughty:

JonTheCanuck said:
fishstick, u also started the other thread about "do u have a girlfriend=life?" and now this, so i'm guessing yur very eager to share the news to others u have a gf. I'm on to u! lol but as for keeping on topic, my gf parents like me. I think mostly because her other bfs that she's had have been big faggy dumbasses who think they're the sh!t. Then theres me, the wonderfully well-mannered young man before them haha. I dunno, they got me a $25 EB game certificate for christmas lol, i guess i'm doin something right. :naughty:

Good insight Jon. The guy might have insecurity issues. I also suspect he is from Sweden.

hmmm, my gf's mom seems to like me..but tonight when her father walked by she said

"Hey daddy, this is (mynamehere)."

He just kept walking and went into his room....which btw had a big dent in it that was in the odd shape of a fist..hmmm..i got a feeling i wont be having any good conversations with him..

Edit: Took out name..just in case he is a HL2 fan...

creationist said:

Yeah...

and I bet that dent really is from his fist, occured 9/30/2003

nw909 said:
Yeah...

and I bet that dent really is from his fist, occured 9/30/2003

lol, shouldnt that be the 24th, anouncement day of delay

most parents seem to like me, but that could all be a show :(

creationist said:
hmmm, my gf's mom seems to like me..but tonight when her father walked by she said

"Hey daddy, this is (mynamehere)."

He just kept walking and went into his room....which btw had a big dent in it that was in the odd shape of a fist..hmmm..i got a feeling i wont be having any good conversations with him..

Most fathers don't like losing their little girls. Simple really, mothers often hate their son's girlfriends too.

Well... I don't have a girlfriend, but I do have a friend that's a girl and her mom likes me fine. Her dad...well...when he looks at me I try not to look back. I think he wants to beat me with a metal chair.

Mine hates me! Well,...it's not that they hate me, they just REALLY don't like me. Haha... ha.... hmmm......
/me lowers head and walks away.

LoneDeranger said:
Good insight Jon. The guy might have insecurity issues. I also suspect he is from Sweden.

Um, OK, I'll bite. What does him being from Sweden have to do with anything?

The fact that he is Swedish should be pretty obvious, since he calls himself |SwE|FishStick

most parents hate their kids' boyfriend/girlfriend because they're afraid they'll be unhappy.
most parents only hear the complaints about you instead of all the good stuff...especially since the good stuff is usually personal or complicated...but the bad stuff is something most people (especially girls) usually talk about with their parents...it just comes up in conversations...or their parents ask them.

Parent's seem to love me for some reason, and with my current girl-friend i get treated better than even one of the family by them...it's great :p

MrMethane said:
Um, OK, I'll bite. What does him being from Sweden have to do with anything?

The fact that he is Swedish should be pretty obvious, since he calls himself |SwE|FishStick

Precisely. Just as obvious as the purpose of this thread.

Back