Dude demolishes office

:eek:

That was youtube material.
Oh god, if I am ever in this situation in the future, that's so what I'm going to be screaming the whole time. (provided it's being filmed)

You guys are stupid saying someone should tackle him. Why would you willingly go toe to toe with a rampaging psychopath whose throwing CRT monitors and smashing things with a pole. Everyone should have just left the room and let security deal with it. Theres no point in risking your own health when all he is doing is breaking shit that can be easily replaced.

Tackling would be a stupid option not because he's a "rampaging psychopath", but because it would only serve to further his anger. What's moronic is the people just standing there and looking.

Morons.

He threw the MONITOR at her LMFAO!!!!

Not funny but funny!

This is the reason people aren't normally aloud to play counter-strike in the office :)

Awesome but I just get pissed off at yuppies and people in general. After throwing a monitor at a woman, people in the background were just doing business as usual like whatever. Only after he started coming did they leave. The only guy who stood up was the guy who took the lamp away from him, and the guy who pulled his legs out. Guy somehow managed to **** up pulling the legs on that guy too. After he threw the monitor at that woman, I would seriously do a football front line man right into that guys ass. Somebody better be backing me up to protect anybody else from harm as well. I'm just noticing people are becoming less and less of a hero or for that matter, a person who takes charge and quick thinking. We got people getting raped and mugged in plain view and are watching but don't want to get involved for the possibility of getting hurt or getting sued. :hmph: Yes, don't attack the person with a knife or gun though. :p But yeah, this thread is one of my all time fav's on this forum. :D *Oh and LMAO at how after the event they just calm down and go back to their cubicle which of course has nothing in it because they threw their monitor at something. **People, it's not stupid to tackle him. You tackle him to prevent any further destruction, get his hands behind his back and a ****ing co-worker better have my back to hold his legs. Then when security arrives, they arrest him. If you don't do that, then you got people with a friggin 20 pound monitor thrown at their face.

Awesome but I just get pissed off at yuppies and people in general. After throwing a monitor at a woman, people in the background were just doing business as usual like whatever. Only after he started coming did they leave. The only guy who stood up was the guy who took the lamp away from him, and the guy who pulled his legs out. Guy somehow managed to **** up pulling the legs on that guy too. After he threw the monitor at that woman, I would seriously do a football front line man right into that guys ass. Somebody better be backing me up to protect anybody else from harm as well. I'm just noticing people are becoming less and less of a hero or for that matter, a person who takes charge and quick thinking. We got people getting raped and mugged in plain view and are watching but don't want to get involved for the possibility of getting hurt or getting sued. :hmph:
Diffusion of responsibility -- the more people there are, the chances of somebody helping gets lower. /psych101

It looks like someone poured something down his pants which set him off.

They all probably bullied him for years. Always the butt of the office jokes. Always the one whos mouse got unplugged. They just pushed him too far.

It looks like someone poured something down his pants which set him off.

They all probably bullied him for years. Always the butt of the office jokes. Always the one whos mouse got unplugged. They just pushed him too far.
Nobody poured anything down his pants. The fat guy knocks over some papers that are piled up on angry guy's desk. Angry guy tells fat guy to pick them up and fat guy crouches down to do so. Maybe fat guy was doing it too slowly, or maybe too sloppily. Whatever the case, it's the last straw for angry guy. He smashes his keyboard over fat guy's head and probably figured, 'well, in for a penny, in for a pound.'

Become a commentator, FishBulb. Now.

Also, change of avatar. Awesome, whatever the hell it is.

Diffusion of responsibility -- the more people there are, the chances of somebody helping gets lower. /psych101
Then there are the people that stand out from the crowd and prevent the world from turning into a complete waste. This was on the news today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rVr0QtOCBc They don't even check to see if the guy was seriously hurt or still has a pulse. :LOL: Certain people drive certain makes of cars, namely Jeep drivers rank right up there (who were passing by the person who was struck) with the fagotry of SUV's with me. More and more people are not claiming responsibility but rather think that it's somebody else's job that is lower than them or something. People just slam into people and drive off or just smash into somebody, then drive off leaving you to quickly catch their plate. Then when the cop calls the offender, the officer is like "were you involved in said incident?". Of course the dolt is gonna say "no, I wasnt". Then you got an increasing amount of people who don't even have car insurance. The future (which is almost here) is gonna be like Blade Runner. After Deckard brutally shoots a woman, in the back while running away mind you, everybody just watches. Then the cops come and clears it because Deckard is a Blade Runner. Meanwhile you hear over the intercom "MOVE ON, MOVE ON" like it's the daily murder and it's completely normal. As a society, were pitiful.

Yes and? What exactly do you want? A "good Samaritan law" in place, forcing people to help or go to jail?

In this particular situation I probably would've tried to stop him, since he didn't have any weapons. But don't tell me you would be jumping at the chance to help in a different situation where it's very likey to get shot.

Oh hell no I wouldn't be attacking the guy if he had a gun or knife like I said earlier. I good Samaritan law? :LOL: You wouldn't be a good Samaritan now would you? You don't see dolts doing this in China. If you did this in China, you get shot on the spot. No court hearings or "DON'T TAZE ME BRO!", and the BS lawyers claiming insanity neither. In China, China **** you! :D

Back