E3 2006 \ Assassin's Creed Trailer 2

Wow. That was awesome! I think the quality of the visuals will astonish the nay-sayers when it releases. I also think the gameplay will go right along with it. This is one of my most-anticipated games right now and this new trailer only makes me want it more!

That trailer was great. I doubt the game will look that good...but the trailers are entertaining at least.

I m getting a PS3................... w0ot :D

the trailer was really cool, i love the setting and premise, story sounds intriguing, wanna see some gameplay though.

Gorgon said:
I m getting a PS3................... w0ot :D
You are aware that this isn't a PS3 EXCLUSIVE right?
From all I've heard and all the pointers has been that it will be a multiplatform game, just like the series it's based on, Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia :)
But perhaps you have some other reason for getting a PS3 instead of a 360..
Besides, I'm pretty confident this game will make it to the PC, just like the Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia games.
Atleast I'm hoping, I'd be surprised if it didn't.. I'm not getting my PS3 until MGS4 is out anyway :p That's why I'm hoping AC will be multiplatform, although for all we know it might not release until late 2k7, like MGS4(Speculative date for MGS4 by me :p).

Man that was awesome. The assassin dude is missing his ring finger!

I love the look of this game. The setting looks ace, the character look bad-ass. Whats the story like for this? Someone enlighten me. :)

I want a PS3 now!

The Assassin probably took off one of his fingers to fit that blade in. The game looks awesome. In case you're wondering, the main character's name is Altair.
Edit: It appears his missing finger has nothing to do with the blade. Go to www.gametrailers.com and watch it in slow motion.

Really getting highly interested in this game. Looking very good.

PriNcE oF SpAcE said:

Yeah, I want Jade too. She is teh cute. Jade, if you're reading this: I want to marry you.

Oh and the game looks very cool too.

ok after reading the preview...I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the future technology thing going on in the video...I wondered(and still do) what the hell is up with that....it's very weird, hope it isn't going to wreck the story with something completely goofy like you're really an alien cyborg or something....

hmmm could be interesting if you were a steam-punk cyborg though...I mean maybe the wrist blade isn't a piece of equipment but a piece of yourself *insert masonry luminati cyborg conspiracy theory here* :p

More interviews with Jade up at gametrailers.com, the newest one having a bit more info and adding more fuel to the fire of the future/alien/steampunk technology discussion.

Shakermaker said:
Great interview. Shows even more Jade than the Gamespot one.
More Jade is always a good thing. What an incredible move having her as the spokesperson for this title. Talk about best of both worlds!!! Amazingly interesting new concepts in gaming and a remarkably attractive and funny young gal to talk about it with!! Too good to be true!!

VictimOfScience said:
More Jade is always a good thing. What an incredible move having her as the spokesperson for this title. Talk about best of both worlds!!! Amazingly interesting new concepts in gaming and a remarkably attractive and funny young gal to talk about it with!! Too good to be true!!

Browsed around a bit. We're not the first to notice her. She has a degree in computer sciences, worked in the gaming industry since she finished uni and she also hosts a show on G4TV. The catch is prolly that she is very happily married or something corny like that ....

Shakermaker said:
Browsed around a bit. We're not the first to notice her. She has a degree in computer sciences, worked in the gaming industry since she finished uni and she also hosts a show on G4TV. The catch is prolly that she is very happily married or something corny like that ....
she looks different there, the chix on g4tv are damn fine, was watching their mgs4 preview and saw a few, nice!
*looks at shaker's sig*

methinks we need a new dude squad pic, i propose a collage of MEC KUMBULA ENDORSED BEARDS!:afro:

jimbo118 said:
*looks at shaker's sig*

methinks we need a new dude squad pic, i propose a collage of MEC KUMBULA ENDORSED BEARDS!:afro:

lol yeah: countless support dudes on a row.

JMan said:
More interviews with Jade up at gametrailers.com, the newest one having a bit more info and adding more fuel to the fire of the future/alien/steampunk technology discussion.

omg hahha you're SO gonna be playing a cyborg! I still haven't descided wether or not I like this....it'll be interesting to see their explanation for it story-wise, as she says there will be...

Back