E308 - Portal: Still Alive Coming This Year on XBLA

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
While watching Microsoft E3's Conference. Microsoft community manager Chris Paladino announced that Portal: Still Alive is coming this year for Xbox Live Arcade, exclusively. It will feature single player and a new challenge mode with new achievements.[br]

Is it coming to Steam? We still waiting for a confirmation for that. Stay tuned.

Lets hope valve have not sold out to microsoft doing a 360 exclusive.

Wooo yet another copy-game with one or two extra features.

Microsoft-style :hmph:

Well if it doesn't come to steam,
1: People will be pissed
2: People will recreate the maps.

Quick someone e-mail Gabe! Not that hes probably got 100s of e-mails already.

Well if it doesn't come to steam,
1: People will be pissed
2: People will recreate the maps.

Quick someone e-mail Gabe! Not that hes probably got 100s of e-mails already.

Won't happen, because there will be no exclusive maps.

Chances of Gabe and Valve pissing off their majority player base with a pure 360 only release..not very high tbf.

They'll probably roll all the TF2 stuff into a tidy chargeable package for the 360 once all the class updates and achievements are done and balanced on the PC firstly I suspect. Makes the most sense tbh, beyond fixing any game breaking bugs.

I think they'll do this sort of thing for the Team Fortress 2 updates, except you'll have to pay for them. Just like the Halo 2 map pack stuff when it came out. :frown:

from what i understand, it's just the standard Portal SP campaign with new challenge maps?

Like the TF2 updates, I think this will be just a free update on Steam.

I think this will come to PC and if it doesnt, its probably not worth playing.

its probably just basically a challenge pack, with more challenges and not much to add to the story.

Back