Early Access: Thoughts/Opinions?

That's the sad part. You must be in your 20s by now, but you act like a child. An obnoxious child who didn't get enough love or attention.

Nothing sad about my life brah. I work for a world class shipping company, have my own place in an awesome city, drive a baller car, have a beautiful girlfriend, have friends who love me, am good looking, am white, am planning a winter vacation in the Caribbean, and i've got an above average penis. Meanwhile you sit on here typing multiple paragraphs to single sentence replies and think that you are somehow getting ahead in life. Good luck with that

Nothing sad about my life brah. I work for a world class shipping company, have my own place in an awesome city, drive a baller car, have a beautiful girlfriend, have friends who love me, am good looking, am white, am planning a winter vacation in the Caribbean, and i've got an above average penis. Meanwhile you sit on here typing multiple paragraphs to single sentence replies and think thay you are somehow getting ahead in life. Good luck with that cuz

And what are you doing? Telling us about your imaginative life?

Nothing sad about my life brah. I work for a world class shipping company, have my own place in an awesome city, drive a baller car, have a beautiful girlfriend, have friends who love me, am good looking, am white, am planning a winter vacation in the Caribbean, and i've got an above average penis. Meanwhile you sit on here typing multiple paragraphs to single sentence replies and think that you are somehow getting ahead in life. Good luck with that
I enjoy my time here. It's not to get ahead in life, it's a gaming forum. Your post is basically saying that you're the one who wasted his time, because you've got this great life and you're spending it talking to a lowly nerd like me. I'm not wasting anything because this is why I come here.

Is this what you do to "get ahead in life"?. Get into arguments with people, make yourself look like an asshole, and then cap it off with bragging about your life? Good luck with that.

Cheesy to reference Fight Club, but seriously, you are not your job, your car, or how much money you have. You're still a child with social issues on the inside, and you let that part of you out on the internet where it's safe to do so. Insulting others does not make you look better. I know it worked well in middle school, but it's time to grow up.

I can't believe you would talk to a forums moderator like that, I'm very offended, please apologise at once or I will be forced to give you a three point infraction

I started posting here long before you, and I will be posting long after you've gone. You are just some noob who joined up after HL2 was already over. I guarantee I would rape you in Chivalry or any other game that isn't in perma-paid-alpha. Add me on steam and we'll play a few rounds. Loser has to leave valve time for good

Oh! People, lets keep this pleasant. The endless paragraphs of debate are fine, but try to avoid the childish name calling. Please? We're all here because we share a common interest in Half-Life and things tangentially related to it; so could we at least pretend to like each other?

so could we at least pretend to like each other?
**** no, FOB is right, you're all a bunch of nerds who have been wasting time on this site talking about video games like little children since 2003. None of you have above average penises, work for shipping companies, use outdated language to insult people and describe your car, are white, are attractive, are planning vacations, and you all suck at Chivalry. FOB is better at Chivalry, add him on Steam and you'll see. And he's not even a nerd who plays video games or has been wasting time discussing them since 2003. But add him on Steam, and you'll see how badly he will beat your ass in Chivalry, or any finished game for that matter. Hes not a nerd is what I'm saying. Add him on Steam.

Great, we got someone who genuinely sides with the troll. I think that's the breaking point for this discussion.

Lets all settle this by taking a good look at how much fun the panda in my profile icon is having :D

In all seriousness, I don't have a clue how this started

**** no, FOB is right, you're all a bunch of nerds who have been wasting time on this site talking about video games like little children since 2003. None of you have above average penises, work for shipping companies, use outdated language to insult people and describe your car, are white, are attractive, are planning vacations, and you all suck at Chivalry. FOB is better at Chivalry, add him on Steam and you'll see. And he's not even a nerd who plays video games or has been wasting time discussing them since 2003. But add him on Steam, and you'll see how badly he will beat your ass in Chivalry, or any finished game for that matter. Hes not a nerd is what I'm saying. Add him on Steam.

Was only talking to Vegeta but if you feel that my post applies to you then that is fine bro. Cross swords with me, you will never be the same...

Back