easter eggs

Azner said:
theres one rebel who metions "i cant get this tune outta my head" and he hums it. I think its at one point only. And Barney goes "can you hear that dog bark, it gives me the creeps" as he opens a giant combine gate for you at anti-citizen 1

It's in Follow Freeman and he says "Did you just hear a cat? That damn thing haunts me."

after a long search i found a egg when you leave the station on top a building to the left there is a red and yellow sign lettering the half life two upside down v ccp for those not familar with russian cccp is there equivilent of our ussr and to further this theory the sign colors are the same as there flag

also in a ally after that there is a logo on the wall saying veikko industries a popular computer industry before the combine came

also found one saying pietro i thinck that is the russian word for fuel but not sure and the walls in many buildings and there roofs are painted red and yellow

Pesmerga said:
Gordon Freeman

G-Man

Gom
G-man = Garbage man

He always shows up when you made a hell of a mess. In hl2 he even froze time before the citadel collapsed, because that would have given an uber mega pile of crap, and he didn't want to clean it up.

The Brick said:
G-man = Garbage man

He always shows up when you made a hell of a mess. In hl2 he even froze time before the citadel collapsed, because that would have given an uber mega pile of crap, and he didn't want to clean it up.

Siggied :p

I think you should be referred to the necrophilia thread in off-topic.

Back