Votes: 71 79.8%
  • Steven Seagal

Votes: 18 20.2%

• Total voters
I dunno. Probably.
Edit: DAMN YOU, HAZARD.SQUARED!!! :flame:
Comment aimed at Gunner.

Jim Carrey does a good Eastwood face.

Is that seriously Jim Carrey?! I didn't even realise that!

Ok, that just made the whole thing much funnier for me!

What kind of moron would vote Seagal. I ought to ban each and every one of you.

Voting Seagal, for spite.

Also, he has the greater squint, which is really the only measure of a man.

Steven Seagal.

steven_segal_jams.jpg

All kinds of awesome.

Also, Eastwood directed Absolute Power, which, as amazing as it sounds, is worse than anything Seagal's been in.

Clint Eastwood also directed Million Dollar Baby, which is an epic movie.

The 21% that voted for Seagal should be beaten with a double-sided dildo. You shouldn't even be asking this question.

Steven Seagal.

Also, Eastwood directed Absolute Power, which, as amazing as it sounds, is worse than anything Seagal's been in.

I can't think of one movie that Seagal's been in that was good.

Listen, people who voted Seagal or are thinking of voting Seagal: You know your side of the argument is completely fucking ridiculous if Zombieturtle and I are agreeing on something. Your shit is fucking RIDICULOUS. You don't know what you're talking about anymore. This is unprecedented.

Yeah, are we allowed to be doing this? I mean is it okay with you? Are you comfortable? Am I even doing it right?

Steven Seagal.

steven_segal_jams.jpg
What are you kidding me? Are these the phases of his constipation here on the bottom? He looks like he is workin one out.
Anyways here is seagal wearing a durag:
00309922_lg.jpg

What are you ****in retarded?? First he tries to be a jap, then indian now hes a brotha'???

What are you kidding me? Are these the phases of his constipation here on the bottom? He looks like he is workin one out.

First he tries to be a jap, then indian now hes a brotha'???
One word: versatility.

Clint Eastwood doesn't have the the credibility it takes to pull off being an asskicking red indian or wigger. Nor does he have the cojones to look stupendously gay onstage while just rocking the **** out on a wave of pure, testosterone-fuelled unstoppability.

Look at that guy - I don't think he's even holding a plectrum. He doesn't give a shit.

That's because he has no respect for himself, the guy is a joke! If there was a referee in this poll, he would have stopped it by now. Seagal is blooded and broken by that suave mother****er, the Eastwood.

Whoa, whoa guys, HOLD UP, HOLDDDD UPPPP

I mean seriously?
That pink hat does not match the suit honey, fashion police!

He's wearing a PINK MCCAIN HAT in a picture alongside JOHN MCCAIN'S WIFE (who for some reason is wearing some brass knuckles as a brooch). Not only that but he somehow contrives to LOOK like McCain.

/looses attack dogs

If Clint Eastwood was the Republican presidential candidate I'd forsake my party and vote for him in a second.

I'd rather see an X vs. Y poll.

I say the X axis is much straighter and more horizontal, you agree?

Your sarcasm isn't welcome here stranger, you best be moving along now.

Are you really suggesting that there's even the faintest possibility that Seagal is anywhere near Eastwood's level of awesome? This is like comparing Manson to Hitler and asking who was ultimately responsible for killing more people. There's just no comparison.

This, this and this.

Anyone who voted Seagal should be strung up on ropes in the town square, tarred, and feathered.

Can we burn them too?

to the 47 people who voted clint: i dont get you, i just dont get you.

to the other 10 people who voted Seagal: you have revived my faith in humanity. after the first few
pages of the thread i thought all was lost.

hazardsquared - you may have won the battle, but you will not win the war.

I can't see how Steven is in the same league as Clint.

This is like comparing Charley Chaplin and Carrot Top.

toasting in epic bread. on a dvd per actor (and i use that word in a broad sense with Seagal) ratio, i own more seagals. I treat most of his movies like comedies though, some have a weird masochistic use. It takes a strong mind and body to sit through some of seagals latter movies. kind of like walking through a hot desert.

All in all I own 20 seagal movies on dvd (1 vhs), 25 if you take into account the two copies of nico, out for justice, glimmer man and 3 copies of under siege 2 (including the NTSC version with the added footage). That collection has the big ass box set included. I also have a Under Siege 2 movie poster. Pics can be provided. may cause drowsyness :sleep:

posting in epic thread.
Posting things like that ruins threads -.-

Anyway while Clint is better it isn't by that much. Just because he's had some good roles doesn't make him omgawesome.

i just cant bring myself to vote. my weird love of steve clouds the issue.

Back