election coverage gets a-rolling

dart321 said:
People are gonna be pissed when Bush wins.
impossible to tell right now, but id be surprised if Bush lost.

meh west virginia went to bush0r.. the mountain men have spoken.

Ya, all those states were expected to go that way.

It won't get interesting until swing states start weighing in.

Neutrino said:
Ya, all those states were expected to go that way.

True dat.

i'll be more sad than pissed.. but i got my shotgun ready :sniper:

I'm sure as hell ready if things go south :D

Neutrino said:
yep ohios coming up here

Tr0n said:
I'm sure as hell ready if things go south :D
literally and figuratively

Lil' Timmy said:
tr0n, are we gonna need any c4?
More than likely...yes. :naughty: Has anyone actually ever used high explosives before?Serious question...

Tr0n said:
More than likely...yes. :naughty: Has anyone actually ever used high explosives before?Serious question...
not me.. but how hard can it be? you just aim and make a wish right?

hasan, hand over the c4!

I think its leaning towards Kerry right now. It appears that SC and Virginia will eventually be called to Bush, but FLA and Ohio worry me.

Go ohio!!!(i'm from ohio ;) ) I can't vote but my dad went for Kerry!

I do know how to make certain types of bombs (anarchist cookbook :p)...the FBI is gonna red flag my ass for that comment, but yea...

eh once kerry gets California its gonna be down the shitter for bush

seinfeldrules said:
I think its leaning towards Kerry right now. It appears that SC and Virginia will eventually be called to Bush, but FLA and Ohio worry me.
ohio is looking very close, a difference of 5000 votes right now.

Oh and one thing to remember is that in FLA there are an about 150,000 more absentee ballots for Bush than Kerry. I dont know if it will come down to that, but it is a factual number, not an estimation. The respective parties send out the ballots and that is how they can determine the number of votes for absentees.

seinfeldrules said:
Texas is its nullifier.

yeah and we all know bush has that one in the bag.. this is going to be a very interesting turnout.

seinfeldrules said:
Texas is its nullifier.
yeah but with NY likely going to kerry its down to the small states that bush needs to carry the election

One race I am keeping a close eye on is in South Dakota. There is a very good chance that Tom Daschle could lose his seat, and the Dems may take the majority of the Senate. He would miss out on the majority leadership position.

yeah but with NY likely going to kerry its down to the small states that bush needs to carry the election

It all comes down to Ohio, Fla, and Pennsylvania. If someone can take all three, or even two, then the race is pretty much done. Right now I dont have a very good feeling about them for Bush. The other major ones are Wisconsin and Colorado. New Mexico is another as is NH.

PA's polls are closed in 10 minutes, should get an update on that one soon

Shit, where's my cuban cigar, my popcorn and the remote for the 13 channels of shit to watch? Thats all that is needed now. ;(

Don't forget we're going to have to wait for a long time to hear from Hawaii. Not that it really matters that much.

Neutrino said:
Don't forget we're going to have to wait for a long time to hear from Hawaii. Not that it really matters that much.
i heard florida isnt counting their absentee votes until thursday... do any of you know anything about that?

NYT saying bush got Florida .. (I think, unless I'm confusing state names)

Neutrino said:

It actually might go to Bush

When will the official results be in on who won the presidential election of 2004?

cnn is projecting the electoral votes have changed 66-77 in favor of Kerry... word up.

gh0st said:
cnn is projecting the electoral votes have changed 66-77 in favor of Kerry... word up.
Yeah! I just saw that. :cheers:

Back