election coverage gets a-rolling

KidRock said:
YAHOOOOO

(even though im from the north.. i am willing to spy)
It's yee haw or something to that affect...not yahoo.. :hmph:

Tr0n said:
It's yee haw or something to that affect...not yahoo.. :hmph:
yeah.. what a stupid yank :dork:

cnn now projects
bush = 164
kerry = 112

fox and bbc show bush winning LA and MS, bringing his total to 172, assuming they're correct.

Tr0n said:
You live in seattle tho...yankee..
twas a joke my southern friend. who did you vote for, out of curiosity?

Well...I can't vote.I'm 17... :( I probally wouldn't vote in the first place...

as of 8:34 pm

Bush = 169
Indiana
Kentucky
Georgia
West Virginia
Tennessee
Oklahoma
Alabama
S. Carolina
N. Carolina
Virginia
Kansas
Wyoming
Nebraska
Texas
S. Dakota
N. Dakota
Mississippi
Louisiana

Kerry = 112
Vermont
New Jersey
Connecticut
Delaware
Massachusetts
Illinois
Maryland
D.C.
New York
Rhode Island
Maine

i've seen 172 and 171 (with the same states won)... but i'll be safe and go with the lowest.

User Name said:
164-112
Bush

:x :( :flame:

It doesn't mean anything. All these states were predicted to go this way a long time ago.

Neutrino said:
It doesn't mean anything. All these states were predicted to go this way a long time ago.

are you going to still be saying that when bush takes florida, ohio, and michigan... like it looks like he's going to?

IT is definetly going to come down to florida and ohio.. i think bush is going to get florida though

Ok, who is wining ? When will they anounce the winner ?

Adrien C said:
If florida doesn't **** up again?In a couple days I guess.

Adrien C said:
bush is winning. they will announce a winner later tonight (hopefully)

gh0st said:
bush is winning. they will announce a winner later tonight (hopefully)

He's not winning. Just more republican states have been counted so far.

Neutrino said:

yes... yes he is. confirmed states = bush winning. dont be so obstinate.

othello said:
are you going to still be saying that when bush takes florida, ohio, and michigan... like it looks like he's going to?

:rolleyes:

I was only talking about none swing states. I thought I made that pretty obvious?

othello said:

Um, do explain how winning republican states tells us anything about the election? We already knew he was going to win those states. Many democratic states as well as all the swing states have not been counted yet, so it is meaningless. I'm not being obstinate. That's the way the system works.

Neutrino said:
haha. thats a very kind way of saying he's losing

170 electoral votes to 112
14,880,850 to 12,946,254

kerry is losing (so far)

i think this all is stupid and im moving to costa rica

I'm gonna go build me a bunker to store my weapons to get ready for the next civil war... :LOL:

gh0st said:
haha. thats a very kind way of saying he's losing

170 electoral votes to 112
14,880,850 to 12,946,254

kerry is losing (so far)

All states Bush is winning have been projected. He's (Kerry) not losing. How many times does swing states have to be nailed through your skull to understand?

sublidieminal said:
All states Bush is winning have been projected. He's (Kerry) not losing. How many times does swing states have to be nailed through your skull to understand?
nailed through my skull? i think if youve actually read through this thread you will catch me talking about ohio and florida quite a bit. :LOL: kerry is currently losing in florida (where 70% of the precincts are reporting) and in ohio. he is LOSING.

othello said:

How is it possible to determine 'losing' from 'winning' when mostly Demo states have voted so far?

That's like running a bobsled race, and determining the winner before the other team even starts.

Tr0n said:
I'm gonna go build me a bunker to store my weapons to get ready for the next civil war... :LOL:

Have the imu shotgun militia meet at "the pond" at 1300 hours.

Actually, being serious, this could get ugly.

Top Secret said:
30 is the magic number. If bush secures 30 states, we're screwed.

to the unenlightened, perhaps. i cant wait to have bush as our president again. great man, great president, bush/cheney '04! w00t!

othello said:
to the unenlightened, perhaps. i cant wait to have bush as our president again. great man, great president, bush/cheney '04! w00t!
No he sucks..and so does kerry.I win...again...

othello said:

Flames. I call 'em.

correction, bush has 170 confirmed votes. (although some are still saying 171 or 172).

please dont turn this into a ideology bashing thread.. were all friends... arent we? GUYS?!

cnn now claims

bush = 176
kerry = 112

gh0st said:
please dont turn this into a ideology bashing thread.. were all friends... arent we? GUYS?!
No...yankee.

Back