Email back up

Munro

ValveTime Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We've been having trouble with emails being sent/received at halflife2.net for the last week including activation emails. All is fixed now.

It's still not working for me. It hasn't worked properly for quite a while now.

Maybe it's your problem and not theirs, TwwIX. lol.

Maybe it's your problem and not theirs, TwwIX. lol.

Yeah, it is my problem. I wouldn't be complaining if it wasn't my problem, Captain Obvious.
What exactly is the point of your post?

I think he meant maybe the email problem is on your end, not the website's end.

dudes email problems are all over the internet currently

Cheers Munro, was having trouble myself.

While I'm here, thanks to Pi for helping me out.

Hey Tyro, are you trying to make a latest post in every single subforum?

Can you, like, not? People will start to notice how quickly you spam for such a vain goal, and start to hate you.

It's hard to recover from hate on this forum, sadly. :/

Aww dangit dude! im sorry! Heres the truth: I made a bet with my brother to see how fast I can gain new titles! I'll try to hold back. Forgive me pplz!

Your brother probably knows you'd get banned before reaching the highest title. :(

Aww! I'll tell ya something. Ive already gotten 2 infractions for "useless posts" come to think of it, no post is useless! its what people think and want to enter. It may no always be good but still! were entitled to it! (as long as we dont abuse it like I guess ive been doing.

If a mod reads this, sorry for everything!

Congratulations, you managed to go through 3 in one day.

Aww dangit dude! im sorry! Heres the truth: I made a bet with my brother to see how fast I can gain new titles! I'll try to hold back. Forgive me pplz!

Tell your brother that he won.

Back