Epic's new Bulletstorm gameplay vid /w Cliffy B commentary

GOW FPS (before anyone else says it). Looks like a bit of fun.

Ah what the hell. He was right about the overabundance of military shooters, and that alone makes me interested in this. I like what I'm seeing here, though I'll probably wait a bit for the price to come down.

I kinda liked the guy. He's got style.

Game would look fun except for kicking the doors 30 feet. That really bugged me for some reason.

Nice, looks fun. *launches bad guy for air combo bonus*

Mmmyyyyyeeeeaaaaaah looks okay. Cliffy's commentary was surprisingly dull. Also it muted out the one liners, which is like half the game.

You SCARED THE DICK off me.

Mmmyyyyyeeeeaaaaaah looks okay. Cliffy's commentary was surprisingly dull. Also it muted out the one liners, which is like half the game.

You SCARED THE DICK off me.
That sudden increase in text size

SCARED THE DICK RIGHT INTO MY ASS

Looking forward to this game. :sniper: EA salute for publishing this for the PC.

Personally I don't find it all that interesting, it might be fun but since they don't have game-rental here in Sweden I'll have to pass on it, not buying a game like that, unless it's maybe 5 euro or something.

Looking forward to this game. :sniper: EA salute for publishing this for the PC.

Agreed. I've no problem with using a pad for fps but want a mouse when there's a system awarding points for cool shit. Bring on the twitch aiming mid air goodness :sniper:

One liners ruin it for me. Will not play.

This reminds me of Timesplitters for a new generation in both art style and the fun-looking gameplay.

Will definitely track down at some point.

Oh god the dick references....again?

meh, rental at most for me :|

I would have rather seen a couple of minutes of new gameplay footage rather than have the same video with "Dude Huge" explaining what's going on. Like I need him to tell me what the hell is going on in the video. Arrogant showoff.
Mark Rein has also insisted that they haven't 'abandon' PC Gaming and they use Bulletstorm as proof, but this title is being developed mainly by People can Fly. So far I haven't seen Gears of War 2 nor Shadow Complex released on the PC.
But that aside, the E3 preview has triggered off a greater interest in the game for me. And I too am tired of all the military shooters that's being released, I'm starving for some good sci-fi titles.

Back