Erik Prince of Blackwater implicated in murder

Raziaar

I Hate Custom Titles
Reaction score
Let's hope it's true so this scumbag can burn, and burn big.

Wikipedia said:
Federal lawsuit
On August 3rd, 2009 two anonymous former Blackwater employees swore under oath that Prince may have murdered or facilitated the murder of individuals who were cooperating with federal authorities investigating the company.[38] In addition, they said that Prince "views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe," and that Prince's companies "encouraged and rewarded the destruction of Iraqi life." The allegations surfaced in pre-trial motions in a Eastern District of Virginia civil lawsuit brought on behalf of Iraqi civilians by Susan Burke, a private attorney working in conjunction with the Center for Constitutional Rights.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20090817/scahill

A former Blackwater employee and an ex-US Marine who has worked as a security operative for the company have made a series of explosive allegations in sworn statements filed on August 3 in federal court in Virginia. The two men claim that the company's owner, Erik Prince, may have murdered or facilitated the murder of individuals who were cooperating with federal authorities investigating the company. The former employee also alleges that Prince "views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe," and that Prince's companies "encouraged and rewarded the destruction of Iraqi life."

In their testimony, both men also allege that Blackwater was smuggling weapons into Iraq. One of the men alleges that Prince turned a profit by transporting "illegal" or "unlawful" weapons into the country on Prince's private planes. They also charge that Prince and other Blackwater executives destroyed incriminating videos, emails and other documents and have intentionally deceived the US State Department and other federal agencies. The identities of the two individuals were sealed out of concerns for their safety.

These allegations, and a series of other charges, are contained in sworn affidavits, given under penalty of perjury, filed late at night on August 3 in the Eastern District of Virginia as part of a seventy-page motion by lawyers for Iraqi civilians suing Blackwater for alleged war crimes and other misconduct. Susan Burke, a private attorney working in conjunction with the Center for Constitutional Rights, is suing Blackwater in five separate civil cases filed in the Washington, DC, area. They were recently consolidated before Judge T.S. Ellis III of the Eastern District of Virginia for pretrial motions. Burke filed the August 3 motion in response to Blackwater's motion to dismiss the case. Blackwater asserts that Prince and the company are innocent of any wrongdoing and that they were professionally performing their duties on behalf of their employer, the US State Department.

It's a long article. Give it a read.

Hah, thats basically the plot of an episode of the Philanthropist. Guy gets kicked out of the military, forms a independent military organization, goes into Kosovo as a peacekeeping force. Then it turns out hes a christian fundie who wants to see the Serbs and Albanians continue fighting to he murders key people to let the fighting continue.

Oh real-life, you so silly.

I heard it was bullshit

I dont see how it can be "bullshit" when they havent even started the investigation into the allegations because at this point that's all they are: signed affidavits to be used in a trial against Prince. Unless you're part of Prince's Defense team I dont see how you could possibly have evidence that says the charges are "bullshit"

I dont see how it can be "bullshit" when they havent even started the investigation into the allegations because at this point that's all they are: signed affidavits to be used in a trial against Prince. Unless you're part of Prince's Defense team I dont see how you could possibly have evidence that says the charges are "bullshit"

is just that I saw this posted in other forum and they say it was bullshit or could be cuz that guy jeremy scahill is a very critic of blackwater and such

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Scahill

so it would be like if a hardocre replubican start making allegations against obama for being a drug dealer cuz obama said he consumed drugs once

is just that I saw this posted in other forum and they say it was bullshit or could be cuz that guy jeremy scahill is a very critic of blackwater and such

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Scahill

so it would be like if a hardocre replubican start making allegations against obama for being a drug dealer cuz obama said he consumed drugs once

scahill has nothing to do with this. the allegations are from former blackwater employees made in sworn statements under oath and released on monday

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/08/04/iraq.blackwater.lawsuit/
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=102603&sectionid=3510203

Good, I really hate that man and all those Blackwater nazi crusaders.

yeah Blackwater was one of the worst companies the US gov't/military has ever been in contact with. I hope they fail every time and completely go bust

also didn't they change names??

Would it be all that surprising if an ultra religious person involved in a militant/mercenary group is easily capable of doing such heinous things?

Jesus christ. I heard Jeremy Scahill talking about blackwater troops using exploding bullets that they would shoot into the buttocks of Iraqis which would then explode the entire left half of their bodies.

WTF.

Jesus christ. I heard Jeremy Scahill talking about blackwater troops using exploding bullets that they would shoot into the buttocks of Iraqis which would then explode the entire left half of their bodies.

WTF.

you have a link for this? sounds pretty effed up.

ya, i just read it from raziaars link...this is unbelievable.

not really. I've read accounts of US soldiers shooting at civilians for the hell of it. in fact there was a fairly long interview from a few years bvack with a few soldiers that had no remorse for what they did; they blamed iraqis for 9/11 and it was there "time for revenge"

i posted the interview here but with 30k posts I'm not surprised I cant find it

and your point?? i find them more balanced than your average news company

They have am agenda just like everybody the differnce that their agenda will hurt the west in the future.

They have am agenda just like everybody the differnce that their agenda will hurt the west in the future.

how is their agenda hurting the west?? what west?? who do you think attacked first?? 911 was a sham...lol

i love it when people generalize things into huge groupings like aljazeera is the devil and america is so innocent. no one goes after the chinese news networks but maybe that is because no one is watching them in the west. Associated Press is probably just as bad as the BBC or anyone else when it comes to propaganda. but to plainly choose one news source as your view on the world is like looking through one dirty window your entire life

America is not innocent all,It's still my home though so is europe I stand by these 2 continents and so should you.

I love the world as a whole, just as every human and animal bleeds red or black or green. all of us carry bacteria and organisms we can't even name. **** countries and imaginary borders. theres a whole galaxy and universe to discover!

spaceman.bmp

Even if that is the case (which I don't believe) how is that relevant to their reporting on this story? If you blacked out the AlJazeera logo and asked people what news agency is reporting, I'd say a lot of people will say the BBC.

Also, I find it ironic that you believe AlJazeera's coverage of the news will hurt the U.S. and yet you rely on The Drudge Report.

America is not innocent all,It's still my home though so is europe I stand by these 2 continents and so should you.

Really? Why the hell *should* I? Just because I happened to be born here?

Also, I find it ironic that you believe AlJazeera's coverage of the news will hurt the U.S. and yet you rely on The Drudge Report.
Yes. As long as you define 'The U.S.' as 'all people in the U.S.' (or perhaps even if you don't), it's hard to see how any foreign news sources could harm the west more than its native stations (eg Fox) do.

I should post more AlJazeera side by side with Fox news and then we'll see who is the worst when it comes to propaganda and lies

Even if that is the case (which I don't believe) how is that relevant to their reporting on this story? If you blacked out the AlJazeera logo and asked people what news agency is reporting, I'd say a lot of people will say the BBC.

I use drudge to because it has quick updates I realize that is slanted towards the right.
but Aljazera has has a anti Israel/U.S Agenda every time they report something aboutIsrael it is negative one one way or another.
oh and Piggy which mindset do you think will actual help humanity in the future the secular one we have in the west and in far east asia or the demented dark age mindset Saudi Arabia etc.

which mindset do you think will actual help humanity in the future the secular one we have in the west and in far east asia or the demented dark age mindset Saudi Arabia etc.
Of course not the one that people like Erik Prince and his crusaders wants. Not very secular one, really.

I use drudge to because it has quick updates I realize that is slanted towards the right.
but Aljazera has has a anti Israel/U.S Agenda every time they report something aboutIsrael it is negative one one way or another.

I'm curious to hear what you believe is anti-Israeli and anti-U.S.

What do you mean by that?

Of course not the one that people like Erik Prince and his crusaders wants. Not very secular one, really.

I'd rather live around christian Jesus freaks who flap their lips all day and start shit on the other side of the world,then having to grow a beard and stabbing my sister to death because my dad thinks she's having premarital sex.
What is comes down to is this of course Christians here in the U.S and else were that are just as dangerous and bad as Muslim Fundies in Asia BUT christian supremacy doesn't pose a threat anymore because not enough people will ever vote Republican again,even though something like 80% of Americans considers themselves to be christian but you and I both that's just out of convenience. in the Middle East and far east Asia though they these people that don't want to advance humanity as a whole. They either wield real political power or use terror to the point were secular Muslims don't really have a voice sadly.
The world can only go to ways, further down the path of western secularism where people go to church once in a wile and celebrate Christmas or something is sadly more likely due to Vagina warfare a global Muslim Kalifat. It's simple math not a conspiracy theory.

edit: sparta I will type something up when I get back from my 2 hour working I should be around 10:30 or so.

Back